Best Phuket Resorts – Top 10 Visitor Picks!
Phuket resorts are packed all along this island virtually everywhere there is enough space to share the coastline. This is an area where jetsetters come each year to relax and soak their tired bodies in the abundant sunshine.
However, there remains a question, to which many first time travelers often ask. Which of the Phuket resorts are the best and why? Of course, each one has wonderful facilities and exceptional locations, so how do you choose?
Listed below are the top 10 visitor picks for the best Phuket resorts:
1. The Pavilions Phuket – This is one of the Phuket resorts that is inspired by romance and decadence, filled with beauty and mystery. It’s the perfect hideaway for those who thrive on privacy and intimacy.
2. The Naka Island – Many Thailand travel packages include this stunning beach-front resort, complete with exceptional views. The Andaman Sea, with idyllic, lush landscapes creates a postcard in real life.
3. Karon Beach Resort – Karon Beach Resort in Phuket is known for their ocean front wet bar and dinners served directly on the beach. The staff is more than accommodating, especially for honeymooners.
4. Andara Resort and Villas – One of the best Phuket resorts, which offer suites or villas and is nestled on a secluded tropical hillside. They have a private portion of Kamala Beach which allows for spectacular views and can accommodate couples or large families.
5. Cape Sienna – This is a great choice for those who want a lively resort and since some of the popular things to do in Phuket include enjoying a special nightlife, you can be sure to fall in love with their diverse number of bars and restaurants which cater to a more sophisticated crowd.
6. Ayara Hilltops Boutique Resort and Spa – Because this is a resort and spa, they feature fewer villas and suites, only 48 in total. They also have a different type of concept, which include in-room massages and facials as well as private sauna treatments. The resort is located on Surin Bay, which is one of the most exclusive of all Thailand beaches.
7. Paresa Resort – Located on top of a huge cliff and virtually standing alone, blending with the surrounding tropical forests, this resort overlooks calm and serene water with a landscape that is truly picturesque. Their luxury amenities are absolutely unrivaled.
8. Trisara Phuket Resort – With just 39 poolside villas or suites, this is an extremely exclusive and private resort. It is filled with opulence and grandeur including a number of yachts for sailing during the day or evening.
9. Impiana Private Villas Kata Noi – This resort by far, has the least amount of villas, only 12. Hence the smallest number of guests at one time. You will feel like you are all alone on vacation, with the exception of the extremely accommodating staff that only appears when you call them.
10. Indigo Pearl – This is an ultra-chic and striking resort that offers ocean views and a vast amount of Thailand history, too. It has an old-world feel to it, as the rubber plantations and lush rainforest surrounds you and cradles you with a warm welcome.