Best Madagascar Tourist Attractions – Top 5 Choices!
Honestly, there’s no such thing as bad Madagascar tourist attractions when you’re situated in such a mystical and magical land; it’s literally an oxymoron. This island has everything under the sun, so what’s not to enjoy? Take a minute to peruse our top 5 choices for best Madagascar tourist attractions.
1. Exotic in nature – Take ride on the wild side during a scenic and off road safari tour at the Tsingy De Bemarmha. Spot Madagascar lemurs, elusive chameleons, and scores of different types of bird species. You will be blown away by the unique waterfalls, untouchable forests and the Menambolo Gorge.
2. Whale of a tale – That’s what you’ll have when you get back from vacation and tell all your friends that you were able to participate in whale migration and watching tours in the Baie D’antogil. By studying a few facts about Madagascar before your vacation, you’ll learn when the perfect season for this tour is.
3. Descend into the darkness – Visit the Ankarana National Park Caves, where the darkness is so prevalent that sunlight cannot penetrate through. The adventurous type will enjoy dodging bats and spotting crocodiles in the underground rivers that network throughout the cave systems.
4. Whatever it takes — Madagascar tourist attractions also include other outdoor activities. Whether it be hiking, biking, or trekking to the top of Lily Falls, do whatever it takes to not miss the incredible scenery, landscapes and waterfalls of this region. This is also a well known area for white water rafting.
5. Some like to shop – If you fall into this category and you’ve had your fill of the Madagascar beaches, then run don’t walk to the second largest market in the world. Find all things Madagascarion at the Zoma Market.
Any of the local Madagascar hotels can help you book as many Madagascar tourist attractions as you would like to do and see while visiting this great island.