Best Gatlinburg Chalets – Top 10 Popular Choices!
The Gatlinburg chalets are something special. They are far different from standard cabins because they allow the traveler a unique taste of their surroundings, without interference from any intrusions. They are also much more luxurious, without being ostentatious.
Here is a list of the best Gatlinburg chalets, deemed the 10 most popular by previous visitors:
1. Alpine Mountain Chalets – Topping the list, for a number of reasons, including a diverse number of room choices, exceptional location and, of course, access to the largest number of Gatlinburg attractions.
2. Cabins USA – The top of the line when it comes to luxury cabins in Gatlinburg. It is propped high above the entire landscape, which allows for sublime views that you can enjoy while soaking in the deck hot tub. Or, you can also spend time inside, relaxing by the cozy fireplace, while dinner is prepared in the gourmet-style kitchen.
3. Oak Haven Resort – This actually one of the top Gatlinburg chalets, so don’t let the name throw you off. Here, you have your choice between luxury cabins, completely stocked with everything you need as well as perfect views of the Smoky Mountains.
4. American Patriot Getaways – This is a huge chalet, set at the peak of the mountain, which makes it a perfect choice for Great Smoky Mountains National Park Lodging as well as other activities.
5. Gatlinburg Falls – With direct access to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, within a 15 minute ride, this chalet allows you to really have the best of everything, without being overwhelmed by noise, traffic and quite, frankly, too many guests.
6. Diamond Mountain Rentals – Talk about great Gatlinburg chalets, this one has all of the comforts you wished you could bring from home. They include two Jacuzzis, a game room, and a home theater. This chalet also has a restaurant-quality kitchen.
7. Chalet Village – This is one of the most popular Gatlinburg chalets for all kinds of occasions. They are also pet-friendly, so feel free to bring your beloved family-member along. They have a host of cabins that can accommodate between 4 and 16 guests at one time.
8. Angel’s View – If you want something that is much more private, this chalet in a condo villa may be more your speed. It has 2 bedrooms and bathrooms and can sleep 8 comfortably. Outside, you will be welcomed by nature’s splendor at every turn.
9. Blue Bird Point Chalet – This is one of the only Gatlinburg chalets that is extremely isolated. It has 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom, perfect for honeymooner’s who want to escape everyone and everything.
10. Captain’s Quarters – This is a mid-sized chalet that offers magnificent views and is also pet-friendly. You should bring your own supplies, but once you unpack and settle in, you can take advantage of all of the amenities including, an enormous kitchen, with a double-oven and restaurant-sized refrigerator. You can spend hours hiking or just relaxing in your own private hot tub or heated pool. It is a perfect replica of what you think a cabin in the woods, represents.