There are so many Bali honeymoon packages online these days that you may find it easier to hire someone to do the research for you. But, if you are on a budget, it makes more sense to take the time you need to find the best deals that will save you money, but not sacrifice your honeymoon.
Listed below are the 5 best deals online:
1. Memories of Malaysia and Bali – Three nights in Bali, One night in Genting and two nights in Kuala Lupur. You receive the best of three cities for the price of one. The reason many newlyweds use Bali honeymoon packages is because they are so cost-effective. They often include many aspects of your entire trip which saves tons of money, allowing you to focus on spending time together.
2. Melia Bali Resort, Bali and Renaissance – Three nights in Bali and two in Kuala Lumpur. Bali beach resorts may be more to your liking because of the relaxed atmosphere and intimate settings.
3. Honeymoon in Bali – A four-day package that includes accommodations at Amasya Resort, one of the most exclusive in Bali. Depending on the type of Bali honeymoon packages you research, you should make your selection based on those that offer the most benefits. This is how they increase in value, making them better deals.
4. Boisterous Bangkok and Beautiful Bali – Two nights in Bangkok and three nights in Bali. All amenities are included. The possibilities are vast and the decision tough, but after a few minutes reviewing your options, you should be able to determine the best Bali honeymoon package for you and your partner.
5. Feels like love in Bali – Welcome toast and refreshing face cloth upon arrival, daily meals and flower petals adorn the bed. Two-hour private massage treatments and a personal romantic tour with dinner. This package also provides you with a variety of things to do in Bali so you can review the information and make the necessary decisions to ensure your honeymoon will be filled with excitement.
Many Bali vacation packages specialize in physical activities, like water sports, hiking and exploring. But, when you are on your honeymoon, you may not be in the mood for high level fun.
Or maybe your and your partner would love the rock and roll lifestyle. The Hard Rock Hotel Bali is filled with all types of memorabilia that will remind you of the early days of rock and roll.
Are you going to Bali on your honeymoon and not sure about your activities? Reading other articles on Bali Honeymoon may help you decide.