1. Relax on The Beach – Paradise Island, Bahamas is known for beautiful beaches, with pure white sand and exquisite views. Relax and enjoy your time in the tropical atmosphere while getting a tan, and when you get too warm you can take a dip to cool off.
2. Enjoy The Water Park – No Atlantis Bahamas vacation would be complete without a visit to a world famous water park Aquaventure. There are many different pools and water slides to enjoy, and this is a fun activity for all ages. This water park features thrilling high-speed water slides, a mile-long river ride with rolling rapids and wave surges, 20 swimming areas, a spectacular kids water-play fort and 11 unique and refreshing swimming pools for the entire family fun. Among the many adventures there are the morning and afternoon adventures for age’s three to five. These include playing detectives, pirates and wizards. For ages six to ten the kids can visit the beach, have backyard blasts and play many interactive games. There are also evening adventures for children three to twelve. Among these activities are the candy carnival, buccaneers bash and a sleepless slumber party. This will be a vacation the kids won’t forget!
3. Scuba Diving – One of the biggest attractions with an Atlantis Bahamas vacation is the scuba diving opportunities. The waters around the Bahamas are full of exotic and colorful fish and other marine life species.
4. Joker’s Wild Comedy Club Atlantis – The Joker’s Wild is the comedy club at the Atlantis Resort Bahamas. This club books some of the funniest comedians seen on television in the USA, and is ideal for an evening out for adults who enjoy live comedy. This comedy club is located on Paradise Island, Bahamas between the beach and Coral Towers. If you enjoy comedies and stand-up comedian and are here on vacation, this is something you do not want to miss.
5. Gamer’s Reef Atlantis – The Gamer’s Reef is the perfect activity for kids, with many video games and other activities. There is an underwater theme used, and children of almost every age will greatly enjoy spending time on this reef. With its underwater themed atmosphere, there is plenty to entertain the children. The Gamer’s Reef Atlantis is located in the Beach Tower lobby and has many of the newest arcade games. Among the arcade games you will find Star Wars, Jurassic Park and Top Skater. This will give your teen and preteen something fun to do, so that they enjoy their vacation.
6. Atlantis Movie Theater – It’s important that while on your Atlantis Bahamas vacation to find something fun for the kids to do. A visit to the Atlantis Movie Theater will help to cure any boredom they may have. The movie theater is located in the convention center rotunda and is easy to find. An Atlantis Bahamas vacation includes free movies in the Atlantis Theater, although there is a charge for snacks during the shows. Each day you can use the TV to see a listing of the movies played and their show times. You will be able to view the newest Hollywood movies and enjoy snacks from their very own concession stand. The concession stand accepts payment from the room card, credit card or Atlantis gift cards. This is a treat the kids are sure to love!
7. Mandara Spa Atlantis – If you are looking for a place to spend your Atlantis Bahamas vacation where you can be pampered, then the Mandara Spa Atlantis is the place for you. The facility is 30,000 square feet with thirty-two spa therapy rooms and two private couples villas and two private couples suites with a private boudoir bathing facility. While visiting the Mandara Spa Atlantis you can make use of the 15,000 square foot fitness center or his and hers bathing pools, sauna and steam room. You can receive several treatments such as facials, cellulite therapy, body scrubs, manicures and pedicures. When you leave the spa your body will feel relaxed and rejuvenated and ready to tackle anything that comes your way. The Paradise Island Harbour Resort also offers some of the same amenities, but there are more of them available at the Atlantis Resort.
8. Shop Until You Drop – Shopping is one of the most popular Atlantis Bahamas vacation activities for adults, and you will have access to numerous stores and shopping locations during your stay.
9. Atlantis Speedway – One unique activity you should experience during your Atlantis Bahamas vacation is the Atlantis Speedway. The speedway is located on the lower level of Coral Towers. You will be centrally located no matter where you are staying. If you enjoy racing and remote control cars you will love the Atlantis Speedway. You can actually design and build your very own remote control vehicle. You can build a car, truck or monster truck. Then you can race other cars on one of the two courses available. You are able to get your own customized Driver License and a carrying case for your vehicle. This is a great, fun activity for the entire family!
10. Explore The Available Marine Exhibits – The Atlantis offers many different marine exhibits which feature animals found naturally in the ocean surrounding the island. It is often considered the equivalent of taking a Bahamas cruise without having to leave the island, because of the marine diversity seen.