Arches National Park Lodging – Top 10 Choices!
The Arches National Park lodging options are varied and diverse. You can choose to sleep in the park on the campground or venture a few minutes outside. Motels, hotels and resorts are all available.
Any of the Arches National Park lodging accommodations will provide you with exceptional views of the surrounding area and quiet nights under starry skies. You only need to make your selection based on your individual expectation.
The Arches National Park lodging top 10 choices are as follows:
1. Devil’s Garden Campground – The only Arches National Park camping facility directly inside the park. The number of sites available assures availability virtually anytime you want to travel.
2. Big Horn Lodge – One of the best Arches National Park hotels with 58 rooms. They also have a swimming pool and are pet-friendly.
3. Red Cliffs Lodge Moab – Awarded best in the state for 2012. They offer single and double-room accommodations as well as a winery, horseback riding and a museum.
4. La Quinta Inn – Another of the top Moab lodging choices with high ratings. They are located a few miles from the Arches National Park and also allow pets. Rooms have private patios for lounging and relaxing.
5. River Canyon Lodge – All types of amenities are provided at this Arches National Park lodging facility. They have 80 rooms, are accessible for the physically challenged and have a swimming pool too. You can also bring your furry friend along for the ride.
6. Silver Sage Inn – They only have 17 rooms, but this is part of their charm. With only a few rooms, they can provide the personal touch some larger hotels cannot.
7. Kokopelli Lodge – They offer 9 rooms, all cozy and quaint. You will feel at home with your own microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. Your pet is also welcome here.
8. Pack Creek Ranch – These cabins are connected unites that sleep between 4 and 5 comfortably. They feature a full-size kitchen dining area, living room and bedroom. It’s more like an apartment.
9. Inca Inn – This is a smaller inn with free daily breakfast, heated pool and very quiet surroundings.
10. Apache Motel – Also located in Moab, right outside the Arches National Park. A close-knit family runs it so you know you will receive great service. They also provide modern rooms with exceptional features.