Amsterdam Bed and Breakfast Review – Top 5 Picks!
Choosing an Amsterdam bed and breakfast is definitely worth looking into while you spend your vacation abroad. Instead of the typical hotel accommodations, you can experience a more charming, relaxed atmosphere.
However, since there are so many Amsterdam bed and breakfast lodging options, it might be helpful if you researched the best ones based on reviews from actual guests. This will give you a proper perspective of you should look for and what you can expect.
Choosing the right Amsterdam bed and breakfast generally begins with the location. After all, you will probably want to do a lot of exploring. You should also be aware of the proximity to the local transportation. Everything should be convenient.
To provide you with a little assistance, listed below are Amsterdam bed and breakfast top 5 picks:
1. View Bed and Breakfast – This is the perfect Amsterdam bed and breakfast for anyone who wants to be in the center of the major attractions, including Rijksmuseum, Vondelpark, Van Gogh Museum and Leidseplein. They offer large, spacious rooms with excellent service. You can even arrange for private tours that leave directly from this location. The airport is less than 7 miles away, which means you can check in, unpack and be on your way to exploring in less than an hour. In addition to all of the museums in the area, the Holland Casino and P.C. Hoffstraat are within walking distance as well.
2. Bed and Breakfast La Remise – This is exceptionally charming and does not compare to the hotels in Amsterdam because it is so quaint and homey. The rooms are quite large and very comfortable and very private. They even provide you with a special place to dine during the morning hours, called the sunny attic room. Here, you can drink in the daylight and feel invigorated as you plan your day. Within 15 minutes of leaving your lodging, you will be in the middle of the most famous Amsterdam landmarks, like the Skinny Bridge, Royal Theater Carre and the Albert Cuyp Market. The airport is about 7 miles away.
3. Prince Henry Private Suites and Gardens – Tucked away between the business district and the center of the city, this Bed and Breakfast offers guests top luxuries along with a convenient location. The most important areas for Amsterdam tourism include Vondelpark, which you can walk to in just under 20 minutes. Their rooms are decorated in the style of the 1900s and you can choose from suites or apartments.
4. The Posthoorn Bed and Breakfast – Because one of the many things to do in Amsterdam includes paying a visit to the Anne Frank house, this bed and breakfast appeals to those seeking a different type of excursion. It’s quiet and peaceful, but still close enough to the Royal Palace, New Church and Noorderkerk to walk. It has an old-own feel and the staff speaks multiple languages.
5. Tulip of Amsterdam Bed and Breakfast – Centered in the Amsterdam Red Light District, this B and B has prime location. You can walk to Dam Square, Rembrandt Square, China Town and Canal Tours. Have a wonderful breakfast on the outdoor patio as you invite the day in tranquility. The full breakfast consists of eggs, bread, cheese, jam, fruit, yogurt and even cereal.