African Safari Vacations – Top 10 Tanzania Places To Go!
1. The Serengeti National Park – The Serengeti is one of the most popular destinations for visitors to Tanzania. Serengeti National Park facts show that this is a well recognized location and a world heritage site, with an abundant wildlife population.
2. Ngorongoro Conservation Area – Ngorongoro crater is a favorite for high concentration of lion prides in the area and wildebeest migration vacations in Tanzania. Some of the rarest animals in Africa can also be found in this nature area, including the critically endangered black rhino.
3. Lake Manyara – For an African safari, Lake Manyara may be small and somewhat remote but the views and diverse wildlife population make it a favorite. All of the animals you expect to see in Africa, including the larger ones, can be found in this small area.
4. Tarangire National Park – Elephants area big draw for this park, and it is a good choice for African safari vacations. The dry season offers more wildlife for viewing, because the river dries up and the animals follow the riverbed.
5. Mount Kilimanjaro – A Mount Kilimanjaro safari offers the tallest mountain in the whole Africa to climb, as well as an abundance of plants, flowers, and wildlife in most seasons. This experience is definitely worth the trip.
6. Lake Eyasi – If you are looking for African safari vacations that let you see the real Africa, this is the right location. Local Hadzabe tribesman relate their cultures and experiences, and there are many native animals to watch along with amazing views.
7. Selous Game Reserve – African safari vacations to the Selous Game Reserve take you to the largest wildlife reserve in Africa, where you will see many species and types of wild animals native to the continent. Elephants, lions, cheetahs, and much more can be spotted at this park.
8. Ruaha National Park – Ruaha is the ideal place for African safari vacations for many visitors. Packed with animals, this park is somewhat remote so you will see more of the wildlife you are looking for without any crowds.
9. Mikumi National Park – This park is a favorite for locals, as well as a luxury Tanzania wildlife adventure safari destination for visitors. The dry season is June-February, and the park is teeming with wildlife.
10. Saadanai National Park – African safari vacations are about enjoying the unique sights and sounds of Africa, and this park delivers. You get both the bush and beach environment, and will see numerous wildlife along your route.