9 Best San Antonio Restaurants
San Antonio restaurants are famous for their cuisine and the best mix excellent food with prime locations. The top restaurants all have something special that sets them apart from all others.
The 9 best San Antonio restaurants are listed here for you to review:
- Biga’s on theBank – Located in Riverwalk San Antonio, this restaurant features a varied menu focused on American cuisine. While you dine, you can experience the most spectacular views you have ever seen. If you are too tired to see any additional sights, you can simply check into one of the San Antonio Riverwalk hotels that are located close by.
- Chama Gaucha Brazilian Steakhouse – If you are familiar with Brazilian Steakhouses, you will feel right at home. They feature more than 14 cuts of Beef, Chicken, Lamb and Pork all served right at your table.
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House – One of the most popular steakhouses in the U.S. also has a location in San Antonio. Dining in this restaurant is a great part of the San Antonio nightlife experience.
- Las Canarias – This is one of the top San Antonio restaurants because all of their meat is farm-raised in local areas. Their Chicken Consommé brings visitors from miles away.
- Ostra – Features fresh seafood that they have flown in daily. You can choose from a traditional American meal or something more traditional. Outdoor dining is also available.
- The Palm – Another great steakhouse that tops the list of fun things to do in San Antonio due to the large number of local celebrities that frequent the establishment quite often.
- Wildfish Seafood – Extravagant and elaborate, this is a massive restaurant that features fresh-caught seafood in a wonderfully dramatic setting.
- Fogo de Chao – A great steakhouse that features huge cuts of prime beef, specializing in Filet Mignon, Beef Ancho and Alcatra.
- Bohanan’s Prime Steak and Seafood – Mostly known for their enormous portions and excellent appetizers.
Now you should have a good idea of the best San Antonio restaurants and the type of foods they specialize in; while you are on vacation you will be able to choose where to eat and what you can expect.
A great dining experience is not all you have to look forward to when you visit San Antonio, keep reading for additional information that will guarantee the perfect trip.