7 Must-Know Things While Picking Carnival Cruise to Jamaica
Caribbean cruises are some of the most popular vacations because of the all inclusive prices and non-stop entertainment options. Picking a Carnival Cruise to Jamaica is exciting and below we provide a list of 7 things you should know when planning a Carnival cruise to Jamaica.
1. Carnival Cruise Port Canaveral Florida has two beautiful and top of the line ships to choose from. Shipping out of this port you can choose from 3-4 night cruises to the Bahamas or 7 night cruises to the Caribbean.
2. Carnival cruise wedding packages are offered for people who want a traditional ceremony but also who want to say I do all over again and renew their vows.
3. A Carnival cruise to Jamaica must include the new adventure thrill ride bobsled Jamaica. The ride features a plunge of over 3,000 feet down through the scenic tropical forest of Mystic Mountain. Has original displays of the world famous Jamaican bobsled team that competed in the 1988 and 1992 winter Olympics.
4. You don’t have to over pack on a Carnival cruise to Jamaica. Many first timers pack too many clothes that they never wear and then don’t have room for souvenirs.
5. Dunn’s River Falls is a must stop. Enjoy the pristine beach and climb the famous waterfall. Bring some waterproof shoes with plenty of traction.
6. Wilderness ATV Tours -one excursion you should try on your Carnival cruise to Jamaica is the ATV tour. The hosts are a blast and they even let riders get a little squirrely unlike the overregulated tours of some other places.
7. Chukka Canopy zipline has been a favorite activity since 1983 ever since Carnival became one of the original “cheap Caribbean cruises”. This zip line will safely take you soaring through the Jamaican rainforest.