You can find a number of romantic things to do in San Antonio, if you know where to look. That’s because this city is filled with old-world charm and warm and inviting residents that will treat you just like family.
The 7 most romantic things to do in San Antonio are right here:
- Rio San Antonio Cruises – This tops the list of things to do in San Antonio Riverwalk because you can spend time rolling down the river that covers over 2 miles of the entire area. Once your tour ends, you can find lots of things to do as a couple and as the night draws near, you can book a room in one of the San Antonio Riverwalk hotels without having to leave the area.
- Take a boat ride along the winding canals of the San Antonio Riverwalk and enjoy sightseeing and people watching.
- Las Canarias at the Omni La Mansion del Rio – One of the most romantic San Antonio restaurants features a quiet atmosphere set along the River Walk with picturesque scenery. This restaurant was awarded the Zagat award for being one of the top 25 hotel restaurants.
- Howl at the Moon – Perfect for couples seeking the best in San Antonio nightlife, this Rock and Roll Piano Bar features music from three different decades so they are sure to please the broadest audience.
- Mission San Juan Capistrano Nature Trail – You and your partner will marvel at the peace and tranquility of this nature park, which makes this one of the most romantic things to do in San Antonio.
- Tower of the Americas – This 750-foot tower is an excellent place to watch the sun set over the city as you and your partner partake in adult beverages. The tower actually revolves an entire 360 degrees to allow for the best views.
- Lantana Spa – Luxury at its finest, this spa features special treatments for couples only. Relaxation is their primary focus and many who visit the area often seek out this resort for this reason specifically.
The list of romantic things to do in San Antonio does not end here, but this is a great place to begin your trip.
Are you interested in more adventures in San Antonio? If so, please continue reading along.