7 Most Romantic Things To Do in Los Angeles
Having a romantic evening in the City of Angeles isn’t a difficult. There are several romantic things to do in Los Angeles and they aren’t hard to find. Check out this list for ideas to help set the mood for that special person in your life.
1. Naples Gondola Rides – True, Los Angeles is a long way from Venice, Italy but don’t let that stop you from slowly rowing down a city canal.
2. Helicopter Night Tour – The bright lights of the city from an aerial viewpoint can be very quixotic as your soar across the skies sipping champagne and experiencing Los Angeles sightseeing at an all new level.
3. Dinner Cruise – Nothing creates a tender moment more than a moonlight cruise; add dinner to that magical night and the evening is perfect.
4. Laugh Factory — Absence isn’t the only thing that makes the heart grow fonder. Laughter can do the same thing and a night at the Laugh Factory with local comedians just may be what your heart desires.
5. Santa Monica Pier – Strolling the pier with hands locked tight as the sun retreats for the evening will create dreamy memories and is one of many romantic things to do in Los Angeles. The Amusement Park and Ferris wheel offers the perfect entertainment after a walk along the beach.
6. Hollywood Hills – Many people ask, where is the best place to see the Hollywood sign. The answer is that there are several points where you can get great views of the sign. However one of the romantic things to do in Los Angeles is to drive down Mulholland Drive and park at the scenic route overlook.
7. Disneyland – Ever think about having a romantic wedding at the happiest place on Earth? Along with the beautiful setting, the castle of course and being surrounded by prince and princesses, you almost couldn’t ask for a more idealistic venue than the Los Angeles attractions at Disneyland.
Our list covers plenty romantic things to do in Los Angeles, so when the occasion occurs the research has already been done for you. You have no excuse not to execute a perfectly quintessential evening for that special loved one in your life.