7 Most Romantic Things To Do In Las Vegas
Inexpensive air fair combined with luxurious lodging for affordable prices places Las Vegas on the top for couples seeking to reawaken romance and rekindle feelings. With our carefully selected top 7 most romantic things to do in Las Vegas list, you will be holding hands and strolling the streets of Las Vegas in no time.
1. Gondola Ride Las Vegas – no need to fly to Venice, you can catch a romantic 14 minute gondola ride right at the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas. Tucked away in the midst of Grand Canal Shops, this romantic adventure is especially perfect for couples under the serenading tunes of master gondoliers.
2. Bellagio Fountains – take your sweetheart to one of the world’s greatest and awe-inspiring musical fountain shows. The fountains serve as a perfect backdrop for popping the question to join your lives together and even many Las Vegas wedding celebrations. And most importantly, visiting the fountains is among romantic things to do in Las Vegas that will not cost you a dime.
3. Zumanity Show by Cirque du Soleil – set on a mesmerizingly sensual adventure of sexual exploration with your loved one and attend one of the most romantic shows by Cirque du Soleil. You are sure to get in the mood by this interactive tale of love and sultry imaginary.
4. Apollo Night Flight Tour is perhaps one of the most romantic things to do in Las Vegas that will sure stir some adrenaline and excitement to the mix. These breathtaking Las Vegas helicopter tours set you up high to enjoy the night scene of Las Vegas in its full glamour.
5. Jean Philippe Patisserie dining experience is definitely one of the most romantic things you can do in Vegas. Nothing says more of romance than a jaw dropping 27 foot floor to ceiling chocolate fountain at the premises of the Bellagio Hotel. All chocolate delicacies are prepared fresh and feature some of the finest examples of French cuisine.
6. Visiting the Eiffel Towel in Vegas is another one of many romantic things to do in Las Vegas. Romantic atmosphere permeating the air around this Vegas attraction is conducive to multiple romantic proposals happening daily. Climb to the top of the viewing area to see Las Vegas cityscapes and even airplanes taking off from the local airport.
7. Canyon Ranch Spa Club is not to be missed while devising a list of romantic things to do in Las Vegas. Located at two Las Vegas Hotel locations, Palazzo and Venetian, The Canyon Ranch Spa Club offers a unique Rasul chamber herbal mud treatment for couple not available anywhere else.
If you want to learn more and make a complete list of things to do in Las Vegas here is the another article addressing this – Top 25 Things to Do in Las Vegas.