7 Interesting Facts about Bacardi Factory Puerto Rico
The Bacardi Rum Factory is located in San Juan Puerto Rico. It is the largest rum distillery in the world. Take the tour or just read these interesting facts before your trip to the Bacardi Factory Puerto Rico.
1. If you like rum, you should sample the many flavors of rum produced at the factory. The Bacardi Factory Puerto Rico has produces over 100,000 galloons of rum daily.
2. Any of the San Juan resorts will place you in a perfect position to travel to the factory and the other sights in Puerto Rico. Some of the resorts even have free transportation to the different attractions in Puerto Rico.
3. If you are looking for free things to do in San Juan Puerto Rico, the tour of the Bacardi Factory is complimentary. However, if you get a tour guide, you will pay a slight charge for the guided tour.
4. The Bacardi Factory Puerto Rico offers tours starting at 50 dollars. These tours include transportation from the factory to Old San Juan. The tour also includes historical information on both places.
5. If you decide on a guided tour through the Bacardi Factory and old San Juan be sure to stay in one of the old San Juan hotels. Besides being close to the tour location you will also get to discover the shops and restaurants of old San Juan.
6. Many resorts offer Puerto Rico all inclusive vacation packages. With these packages not only include entrance to the Bacardi factory but also transportation to and from plus other special offers in the Puerto Rico area. Vacation packages are the best way to see Puerto Rico.
7. The Bacardi Factory Puerto Rico serves a variety of rum drinks like mojitos and a Cuba Libre. The bartenders will show you how to mix a variety of rum drinks as well as inform you about the history of rum!