7 Fun Things To Do In Cozumel
Cozumel is a fun and exciting island just waiting for you to enjoy all it has to offer. There are many exciting and fun things to do in Cozumel. There are many options included with the many wonderful Cozumel all-inclusive resorts where they will basically plan out most of your vacation for you. If that is not an option, we have a list of the seven most fun things to do in Cozumel.
1. Stingray Beach – This is a great chance for the entire family to swim and interact with the stingray. This is one of the most fun things to do in Cozumel for children and adults alike.
2. Chankanaab National Park – This is one of the most popular things to do in Cozumel on a cruise. Visitors will be able to enjoy a swim on their own private beach as well as enjoy the abundance of wildlife and exotic birds.
3. Chocolates Kaokao – If you are a chocolate lover, than this is the place for you. Take a tour through the factory and watch as chocolate is made right before your eyes. Don’t forget to stop by the shop to purchase some handmade chocolate to take home with you.
4. Walking Tour Through San Miguel – This is a nice relaxing way to kill some time and pick up some souvenirs at one of the many little shops as well as learn about the traditional Mayan culture.
5. Palancar Reef – This is a national park where visitors can scuba dive among the magnificent beauty of the coral reef.
6. Take a Cooking Class – If you enjoy cooking or just want to learn how, this is a great opportunity to learn authentic Mexican cooking from picking out the best and freshest ingredients to prepping an actually cooking the dish. If you truly enjoy cooking then this is one of the best things to do in Cozumel.
7. Dolphinaris Cozumel – This nature park is one of the best things to do in Cozumel with kids. The entire family will not only be able to swim with the dolphins but they will be able to learn to train the dolphins as well as participate in many of the kids programs available.
Whether you are in Cozumel for a day or a week, there is no shortage of fun things to do in Cozumel. It is very important to be sure to plan your trip ahead so that you don’t miss out on what it is you want to do.