7 Fun Things To Do In Cancun On A Spring Break
Cancun, Mexico is one of the most popular destinations for spring break. There are plenty exciting and fun things to do in Cancun on spring break regardless of where your tastes may lie. Here we have put together a list of the seven most fun things to do in Cancun while on spring break.
1. Cancun Beaches – If you are wondering what to do in Cancun, no trip is complete without spending some time at one of their many beaches. There are many hotels located directly on the beach and all the beaches are open to the public whether you are staying in one of the hotels or not. In addition to the many parties hosted by the hotels and bars, this is also a great opportunity to enjoy snorkeling and scuba diving. The beautiful beaches are the most fun things to do in Cancun.
2. Party at Fat Tuesdays – This is a famous daiquiri bar where MTV hosts many of their popular spring break shows. This is one of the most popular Cancun nightlife hotspots.
3. Reserva Natural Tres Rios – Enjoy exploring the rivers, jungles and beaches of the natural reserve. Visitors are also able to participate in kayaking, canoeing and jet skiing.
5. Swim with Dolphins – This is one of the most fun things to do in Cancun on spring break where visitors will swim with dolphins as well as snorkeling with tropical fish, sharks and sting rays.
6. Bullfighting – Enjoy the long standing tradition of bullfighting. Before each show visitors will be treated to a show of traditional dances, music and costumes.
7. Rancho Loma Bonita – Rent a horse and take a relaxing ride through swamps to the beach where you may enjoy swimming and sunbathing.
It’s clear to see that there are many fun and exciting things to do in Cancun so as to make your Cancun spring break one you will never forget.