7 Free Things To Do In Albuquerque If You Are On A Budget
If you are on a budget during your vacation to Albuquerque, it is easy to find many free things to do in Albuquerque. Albuquerque is a city that is full of history, nightlife and excitement. Here, we have compiled a list of seven free things to do in Albuquerque.
1. Summerfest – This is a wonderful and relaxing way to spend some time in Albuquerque. Visitors and locals may gather every Saturday during the summer to enjoy music, dancing and other activities for the entire family. During the summer this is definitely one of the most popular Albuquerque tourist attractions.
2. Old Town Albuquerque – Step back in time as you stroll through this historic part of Albuquerque. Marvel at the 18th century architecture as you browse through the specialty shops and learn about the Native American heritage.
3. Native American Dancing – Every weekend all year long, there is magnificent traditional Native American dancing as well as Native American art on display. This is one of the best free things to do in Albuquerque while learning about the Pueblo people as well as many other tribes.
4. Salinas Pueblo Missions National Monument – As you hike through this park, you will get a firsthand look at how the early Native American’s lived as you walk through the four mission churches.
5. Meteorite Museum – Enjoy the gallery of meteorites and learn how to ID a meteorite as learn about our solar system. This is fun and educational for the entire family. This is one of the most popular Albuquerque museums.
6. Tingley Beach – Take some time to relax as you fish on the three fishing lakes. During the summer there are also pedal boats to rent.
7. Historic Route 66 – Rent a car and drive through part of this famous and historical highway making this one of the must-do things to do in Albuquerque.
By enjoying any of these free things to do in Albuquerque, you are bound to have a memorable vacation and stay within your budget.