7 Best Walt Disney World Resorts To Stay!
On the one hand, all of the Walt Disney World resorts will offer a little something special. That’s what they are known for. But, this doesn’t make things easier. In fact, having so many choices actually makes it more difficult. For example, you may find one that really caters to kids, another allows pets, and still another may have the full-service extras that really appeal to you.
Frankly, it is much too hard to decide among the many Walt Disney World resorts, yourself. This may lead you on another search. This time, you will probably start asking for help from friends and family members who have already gone.
Rather than spending too much time reviewing your options on the Walt Disney World resorts, or relying on someone else’s experience why not make your preparation time a little easier?
Here is a list of the 7 best Walt Disney World resorts to stay and why:
1. Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin – Has the best location for all things Disney. You are directly in the middle of, Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Epcot, and the Animal Kingdom Theme Park. In addition, you will have extra hours at each park when you stay here. You get complimentary parking or free rides on the monorail system.
2. Disney’s Grand Floridian – If you want to get married and have a Walt Disney World honeymoon, this is the perfect choice. They have a chapel right on the premises and you will be treated to the Cinderella experience, complete with the castle for your happily ever after experience.
3. Disney’s Polynesian – What a wonderful theme-based resort, complete with the Polynesian spirit. You have an excellent location between Magic Kingdom, one of the top amusement parks in Florida and Epcot with easy access to the monorail system.
4. Disney’s Contemporary Resort – What makes this one of the best places to visit in Florida and stay during your Disney World vacation, is the location. This is the only resort that is closest to Magic Kingdom. In fact, you can simply cross the street and you’re there. You don’t need to ride the monorail at all.
5. Disney’s Animal Kingdom – If you are looking for adventure, this is your place. It is built around the animal reserve and encompasses 33 total acres. Each room or suite has their own balcony where you can spend hours watching more than 200 birds and mammals roam.
6. Disney’s Art of Animation – Your kids will love it here. The suites all accommodate 6, and are cleverly decorated in the Pixar theme. Watch your kids’ eyes pop as they marvel at the characters from the Lion King, Finding Nemo, the Little Mermaid and Cars.
7. Disney’s All-Star Music – This is the lowest priced resort that provides family suites. The rooms all sleep 6 and have full kitchens so you can bring you own food. This will help you save on extra expenses that you may incur traveling from park to park.