7 Best Things To Do In Cozumel On A Cruise
While docked in Cozumel it is important to find Cozumel shore excursions that will fit into the amount of time you have for exploring. There are many fun things to do in Cozumel on a cruise; here we have a list of the top seven.
1. 4 x 4 Tour – This is one of the best excursions in Cozumel and will give you a chance to see all that Cozumel has to offer while riding on an all-terrain 4 x 4 vehicle.
2. The Beach – Cozumel has an abundance of natural white sand beaches as well as many man-made beaches where visitors can enjoy swimming, sun bathing, kayaking, snorkeling, wind surfing and many more activities. This is one of the most popular things to do in Cozumel on a cruise whether you stay at the beach for a couple hours or the entire day.
3. Mini-subs/underwater scooters – This is a unique alternative to scuba diving. While on your own vehicle, you will be able to interact with the marine life.
4. Chankanaab National Park – This is one of the best things to do in Cozumel on a cruise. Take a taxi to this park and enjoy their beach and lagoon as well as the wildlife and birds that are in abundance.
5. San Gervasio Ruins Excursion – When looking for things to do in Cozumel on a cruise, this is one that you don’t want to miss. Most tours to these ruins are combined with visit to a beach. Guests will have some time for swimming and snorkeling so it’s a good idea to wear a bathing suit under your clothing and grab a mask.
6. Scuba Diving – Whether you are certified or a novice, this is a wonderful way to interact with the amazing marine life surrounding the island such as sting rays, nurse sharks, manta rays, sea turtles and dolphins.
7. Massage – Enjoy a relaxing massage right on the white sand beach as the wave’s crash to shore nearby. This is a great way to relax and just enjoy your surroundings.
It’s clear that no matter how much time you have in Cozumel there is no shortage of things to do in Cozumel on a cruise. When deciding which of these things to do in Cozumel, be sure to plan ahead so that you are not wasting valuable time waiting on transportation.