7 Best Southern Caribbean Cruise Deals
Southern Caribbean cruise deals seem to be popping up everywhere these days and if you are planning on visiting this part of the world, you better get serious and start looking now. Why? Because you probably aren’t the only one who wants to go and the deals won’t last forever.
This means if you want to get a hold of some of the best Southern Caribbean cruise deals your next move is to look at the top cruise lines and see what they have to offer. Decide on the length of your vacation and book your room right away.
The best Southern Caribbean cruise deals are available in all lengths, starting at 4 nights and going for months. But, since the average person can’t steal that much time away from work, they often settle for something in the middle.
The 7 best Southern Caribbean cruise deals are listed below:
1. 7-Night Carnival Victory Cruise – Leaves from San Juan, which makes this one of the major cruises from Puerto Rico. It sails to St. Thomas, Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Kitts and St. Maarten. You have the option of an interior, oceanview, balcony or suite. Interior rooms start at just $739.
2. 8-Night Carnival Freedom Cruise – A Carnival Caribbean cruise is very popular for those seeking fun and excitement. This cruise sails from Fort Lauderdale travels to Grand Turk Island, Dominican Republic, Curacao and Aruba. Can you believe the prices start at $559?
3. 8-Night Carnival Valor Cruise – Another of the Carnival Caribbean cruise deals, leaves from Miami and sails to Grand Turk Island, Dominican Republic, Aruba and Curacao. $779 per person books this package.
4. 9-Night Royal Caribbean International – Explorer of the Seas Cruise – Leaves from, of all places, New Jersey! Sails out of Bayonne and travels to King’s Wharf Bermuda, St. Maarten, San Juan and Labadee, a private island. $999 per person can secure an interior room for sure!
5. 10-Night Royal Caribbean International – Explorer of the Seas Cruise – Also departs from good ole’ Bayonne, New Jersey. Sails the same route as the 9-Night cruise, with one exception, St. Thomas is included as an additional port of call. For just $1099 each traveler.
6. 7-Night Royal Caribbean International – Adventure of the Seas – Departs from Puerto Rico and sails to St. Croix, Virgin Islands, St. Maarten, Antigua, St. Lucia and Barbados. Only $649 pp.
7. 8-Night Carnival Freedom – Part of a selection of cruises to Aruba. Departs from Fort Lauderdale and sails to Turks and Caicos, Dominican Republic and Aruba. Just $849 to secure this deal.