7 Best Shanghai Tours To Book To Get Best Impression of The City!
Shanghai tours are the best way to see the city, particularly if you have only a few days. There are so many different tours you can pick from and they all have something unique to offer.
Many Shanghai tours begin during early morning hours so you can take advantage of full days, which is another positive aspect. They often take into consideration the changing weather patterns and make allowances for the different seasons to ensure that no matter when you travel, you will have a wonderful experience.
The 7 best Shanghai tours to book to get the best impression of the city are:
1. 3-Day Essence of Shanghai Tour – This tour includes a great deal of things to do in Shanghai, including touring Yuyuan Garden, the Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall and the World Financial Center. You will also spend time at The Bund, marveling at the structures in the area. They are a combination of modern and classical in design, yet co-exist perfectly.
2. 4-Day Shanghai Memories Tour – This is one of the best Shanghai tours because it really allows you to unwind and relax as you spend time at a number of crystal wading ponds, reviewing the exceptional architecture and wonderful Buddha Temples, like the Jade Buddha Temple. You also have the rare opportunity to spend time with local villagers in Caoyang, while you join in on the family tradition of dumpling-making. The final stop on this tour is a trip down Nanjing Road, filled with boutiques and specialty shops.
3. 3-Day Shanghai Classic Tour and Magley Train Experience – You will need to find some cheap flights to Shanghai for this tour, because the flight is not a part of the experience. You will spend time in Renmin Square, admire the beauty of the Shanghai Museum and of course, travel along the Magley train line, which takes about 50 minutes.
4. 4-Day Essence of Shanghai including One Day on the Metro Tour – Racing on the Metro, which is one of the top Shanghai tourist attractions is the best way to see a number of sites, including People’s Square, Oriental Pearl TV Tower and The Bund.
5. 4-Day Shanghai and its Neighbor Zhujiajiao Water Town – This tour makes pickups from most hotels in Shanghai and begins with a subway ride to the shops on Nanjing Road and the People’s Square. The tour also features a stop in Zhuijajiao Water Town, which has a history dating back 1, 700 years. Here, your eyes will see ancient bridges, small rivers and bubbling streams.
6. Side-car Motorcycles Private Tours –This is one of the only Shanghai tours that allows you to side step the standard tourist traps and really get to see the city. You will have a professional guide on the motorcycle and you can just sit back and relax.
7. Shanghai Acrobatics Show and Nightlife Tour – Shanghai nightlife is best experienced when you spend your time at the French Concession’s Art Deco, a truly urban neighborhood with trendy bars, restaurants and clubs that include Shikumen.