7 Best Mediterranean Cruise Deals For Families With Kids
What better way to spend a vacation with your kids than to start looking for Mediterranean cruise deals today? Children are like sponges and they absorb everything they see. An excellent way to introduce them to new worlds and cultures is to get them started early.
There are several cruise lines that offer Mediterranean cruise deals at a steal, if you know where to look. You can begin by asking your friends and family members then take it from there.
The 7 best Mediterranean cruise deals for families with kids are listed here:
1. 7-Night Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas – Perfect for kids because it is short enough that they won’t get bored, but long enough to see some terrific sights. This cruise line has some of the best Mediterranean cruises anyway, but when you add the Youth Zone, which is the largest area for kids on any ship you’ll be sold. They also feature a carousel where the kids can ride until they are dizzy. At only $749 per person, this is a great deal.
2. 4-Night Mediterranean Cruise – Disney – A Disney Mediterranean cruise this short is just right for kids between 2 and 6; they tend to get a little restless at sea. Although the cruise isn’t a standard length, they will barely remember where they are when they climb on board and see characters like Mickey, Donald and Goofy. You can also experience ports of call like, Barcelona, Spain and the French Riviera. All in just 4 days at $369 pp, not too shabby!
3. 5-Night Cruise featured by MSC cruises – Spend a week this summer cruising Europe on a line that doesn’t charge for your kids as long as they stay in the same cabin with you. Talk about family friendly. It doesn’t get any better than FREE and this is why they rate as one of the best Mediterranean cruise deals! This trip includes Spain, France and Italy, all for only $489 per person.
4. 6-Night Mediterranean cruise that includes Greece – Princess cruise deals always include Greece. In addition to a wonderful on board experience, they will love visiting the ancient ruins and acting like the gods and goddesses of old. Greek Island cruises are some of the most special and memorable. Super cheap at just $299 for an interior room.
5. 5-Night Mediterranean cruise offered by Costa Cruises – They have lots of pools and programs just for kids. Here’s the bonus, they actually have a pizza parlor right on board. You’ll save lots of money booking this cruise from $299 for a room inside.
6. 5-Night Mediterranean cruise by Norwegian Cruise Line – Believe it or not, NCL is perfect for families with kids. They have a variety of swimming areas and even a golf course. But, better than anything else, they have a video arcade where you kids can play for hours; prices start at $329 pp.
7. 4-Night Western Caribbean on Carnival Destiny – Specializing in fun and excitement, Carnival Destiny rivals Disney in the area of activities. They include, ice cream contests, talent shows, scavenger hunts, karaoke, teddy bear workshops and water wars. Book today for only $469 per person.