5 Reasons To Visit Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco
The Golden Gate City or simply the Bay City are some of the nicknames that locals and tourists call a world’s famous tourist destinations San Francisco. Besides numerous attractions that the City is famous for, there are several wonderful fine arts museums in San Francisco. They mostly comprise of the De Young Museum, Golden Gate Park which is one of the most popular San Francisco tourist attractions as well as the California Palace of Legion and Honor. Whether you are a connoisseur of art or just have a passing interest, there are many reasons to visit the fine arts museums of San Francisco.
Here is a list of five reasons to visit major art museums in the Golden Gate city.
1. There is an amazing diversity of collections such as American art, African art, textiles and works on paper. There is truly something for everyone.
2. When looking for things to do in San Francisco, visiting one of the fine arts museums of San Francisco is a pretty inexpensive activity. Prices start at free (for children twelve and under as well as on Tuesdays) and go up to $10, making this affordable for every budget.
3. There are many unique exhibitions such as The Art of Amatalian Kilim, Ralph Eugene Meatyard and the Masters of Venice to name just a few. Visitors will definitely walk away with an appreciation of these famous exhibits.
4. There is also an interactive artist’s studio where up and coming artists may display their art form. This is a great chance to check out some new and fresh artwork.
5. Many of the fine arts museums of San Francisco offer performing artists shows such as “A Day of Satire Presented by the Lamplighters Music Theatre Cult of Beauty Public Programs.”
Once you have visited one of the amazing of San Francisco museums, you will not be able to wait until you are able to go back again. There are many other wonderful museums in San Francisco that should be explored.