5 Places To Visit In Philadelphia If You Only Have One Day!
Philadelphia is a wonderful city full of many fun things to do as well as an amazing history and culture as well as a fun and hip and exciting nightlife. There are many wonderful places to visit in Philadelphia. Five places to visit in Philadelphia if you only have one day are presented below for your consideration.
1. Independence Hall Philadelphia – No visit to Philadelphia is complete without a visit to Independence Hall where visitors will get a glimpse into the birthplace of our country and where the Declaration of Independence was signed. Don’t forget to stop by the Liberty Bell which stands just out front of the hall.
2. Edgar Allan Poe House – Get a first-hand look at how this amazing and talented author lived during some of his most productive years. This is one of the most interesting and unique places to visit in Philadelphia.
3. Philadelphia Museum of Art – Enjoy works from some of the best artists ever known such as Vincent Van Gogh. On Sunday’s the museum offers activities and stories for the children to enjoy. This is a fun learning experience for the entire family.
4. Franklin Square – This is a recently renovated park where visitors will be able to enjoy mini golf, a carousel, and playground and picnic areas. This is a great way to spend some relaxing and fun family time for the entire family.
5. Old City Philadelphia – when looking for things to do in Philadelphia, you will find many places of interest while strolling through Old City such as great restaurants, unique shops to purchase souvenirs.
It’s clear that no matter if you have just a day or a week or where your interests lie; there are many fun places to visit in Philadelphia which will give you a great appreciation and understanding of how our country was founded.