5 Must-Do Things At Chankanaab National Park
Chankanaab National Park is one of the most popular things to do in Cozumel whether you are a local or tourist. There are many fun things to do at this natural park and here we have a list of five must-do things at Chankanaab National Park.
1. Snorkeling – Some of the best snorkeling is at Chankanaab National Park where you will enjoy being up close and personal with the marine life and you can also search for ancient statues. Snorkeling is one of the most popular excursions in Cozumel and this park offers the very best.
2. Sea Lion Show – These amazing animals put on a wonderful and delightful show and visitors will also get a chance to interact, play and swim with these magnificent creatures.
3. Dolphin Swim – This is one of the most popular things to do in Cozumel, where you will get a chance to swim and interact with these gentle creatures.
4. Manatee Exhibition – This is one of the only places in Cozumel that will allow visitors to swim alongside the manatee. These are some of the most beautiful and gentle creatures and truly a once in a lifetime opportunity. This is one of the most fun things to do at Chankanaab National Park and should not be missed.
5. Swimming – After a day of sight-seeing and exciting activities, take some time to just relax in one of their amazing pools. There is also a kiddie pool for the younger kids to play in.
It’s obvious that whether you are looking for things to do in Cozumel on a cruise, or just visiting Chankanaab National Park is something that cannot be missed. Many of the Cozumel all-inclusive resorts may include admission to the park, so be sure to ask your travel agent about this. After a day of swimming with the animals and snorkeling, the park also offers restaurants with wonderful Mexican cuisine.