5 Interesting Facts about Club Palm Bay Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka is an island country located in South Asia and has become a very popular tourist destination. The country is known for its production and exportation of tea, coffee, rubber, and coconuts. Sri Lanka has a lot of natural beauty within the rain forests to go along with its rich cultural heritage.
Club Palm Bay Sri Lanka is a favorite place to stay for people visiting the island nation. It is one of the best Sri Lanka hotels for the active or laid back vacationer. Below we break down 5 interesting facts about Club Palm Bay Sri Lanka
1. Club Palm Bay Sri Lanka is situated on 21 acres of land that overlook a beautiful white sand beach and surrounding lagoon. The hotel has a total of 104 rooms separated into 25 chalets, and has air conditioning for maximum comfort.
2. The club has a full recreational facility including a gymnasium with sport courts, archery, hand ball, billiards, lighted tennis courts, volleyball, swimming, and golf.
3. Club Palm Bay Sri Lanka is family friendly and has a Kids Corner with large trampolines, swings, slides, bicycles, battery powered vehicles, and more.
4. Similar to the Tropic Villas Beruwela, Club Palm Bay is one of the best places to visit in Sri Lanka because of the friendly and knowledgeable staff. The staff receives a lot of training and is familiar with the best places to eat, shop and visit while in Sri Lanka.
5. Club Palm Bay Sri Lanka is in a great location that is nearby a wide variety of activities. The resort also brings in great live entertainment such as fire-eaters, musicians, magicians, and more.
So when you’re booking a trip to Sri Lanka make sure to give the all inclusive resort Club Palm Bay a try.