5 Best Vermont Ski Resorts for Families
The state of Vermont becomes a winter wonderland during the months that are best for skiing. Enjoying your vacation in one the picturesque ski resorts in Vermont is the best way to experience the winter wonderland of Vermont.
1. Vermont ski resorts are known for their comfort. The Jay Peak resort is about skiing and comfort afforded to all guests. Along with 8 different ski lifts, this hotel offers rentals, ice skating, a spa, multiple restaurants and a lodge. These amenities will help any visitor enjoy every aspect of their trip, not jus the snow!
2. Enjoying Vermont Ski Mountains is a great family activity. The Smuggler’s Notch Resort offers 78 trails with all different ski levels. The best Vermont Ski Resorts offer the most variety. This resort has tubing, hot tubs and pools, child care and dog sledding!
3. The Killington Ski Resort is the site of many professional ski tours, making it a premier destination for the expert skier. Over 140 trails surrounded this beautiful resort. Skiers can race on these trails during the day and enjoy a relaxing sleigh ride during the evening. At this deluxe resort, there are over 4 different complexes visitors can choose to stay at – all with different room styles and accommodations.
4. Stowe Vermont skiing has never been easier than booking a trip to this Vermont complex! Multiple, diverse complexes at the Stowe resort gives visitors many options while customizing their vacation at one of the premier Vermont ski resorts. This resort spans over two different mountains separated into 6 different skiing and snowboarding areas. Along with ski equipment, visitors can also get ski lessons to help improve their skiing abilities.
5. Many Vermont Ski Resorts span across the entire state of Vermont. Located in the southern Vermont area, The Mount Snow Resort has over 66 trails and multiple bed and breakfast resorts along the snowy range. There are three base areas that include a lodge and over 19 restaurants. Ski during the day and enjoy the live music during the evening while you eat some of the best pizza in town.