5 Best Things To Do In San Antonio Riverwalk
It can be pretty challenging to put a number on the things to do in San Antonio Riverwalk because the area is simply booming with activity. However, when you are ready for an exciting vacation, you can start with the top 5.
The 5 best things to do in San Antonio Riverwalk are here for you to examine for yourself:
- Explore the restaurants – Riverwalk San Antonio has more than 50 different places to dine, including restaurants, clubs, cafes and bars. They have a number of outdoor patios with quaint furnishings typical of the Southwest. You can choose between local venues or better known establishments, like the Hard Rock Café. San Antonio restaurants have a variety of themes to choose from so you are sure to find something to please your palette.
- Discover the beauty of the land through art and culture– Some of the things to do in San Antonio Riverwalk include spending time in the various museums, like the San Antonio Museum of Art. In addition to traditional artwork, there are always several artists scattered around willing to paint or sketch your portrait for a small fee.
- Spend time on a river cruiser – Some of the best San Antonio attractions in the Riverwalk can be seen by boat, but it is recommended that your tour is done during the daylight hours. If you go at night, you may miss some of the wonderful views and dramatic landscapes. Moreover, on the boat, you can ride until the sunsets for added drama. Once your tour ends, you can check into one of the many San Antonio Riverwalk hotels.
- Commune with nature – San Antonio attractions like the Riverwalk is a great place to hike and escape from the regular overcrowded tourist traps. The Riverwalk itself is 8 miles long and is perfectly landscaped. You can spend hours relaxing and enjoying the peace and quiet.
- Visit the famous Coyote Ugly Bar – Made famous by the movie, this bar features over-zealous employees and equally excited patrons. It is loud and sometimes a little crude, but it is a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
So you see, the 5 best things to do in San Antonio Riverwalk are as diverse as your imagination. You can do as much or as little as you want without feeling left out of the fun.
If you are looking for specific information about traveling to San Antonio, please read the next article for helpful suggestions and advice.