5 Best Things To Do In Cozumel With Kids
Cozumel is a beautiful and friendly island of Mexico. There are tons of fun things to do in Cozumel with kids. If you are traveling with kids, it is a good idea to plan your vacation ahead so that you are not wasting time trying to figure out what to do next. Here, we have a list of the five best things to do in Cozumel with kids.
1. Caribbean Scavenger Hunt – This is a great way to meet new people and learn about the culture and history of the island. Each participant is given a list of clues that will lead them to unique and exciting locations. This is something that either the older kids can do on their own (they will be assigned groups) or the entire family can get involved.
2. Atlantis Submarine – Board this real submarine and marvel at the abundance of tropical fish as you come face to face with a beautiful assortment. This attraction is one of the newer additions to Cozumel and thus far has proven to be very popular. This is truly one of the best things to do in Cozumel with kids.
3. Chankanaab National Park – This is one of the most popular things to do in Cozumel whether you are a local or tourist. Guests are able to enjoy the beach and lagoon, wildlife and swimming pools along with many other activities.
4. Dolphin Swim – If you are looking for the best and most fun excursions in Cozumel, be sure that you find one that includes a dolphin swim. You will get the chance to interact one on one with these magnificent and gentle creatures.
5. Flintstones Land – This is a great opportunity for kids to interact with their favorite characters as well as enjoy the many activities such as the outdoor playground, dance club, ping pong, snorkeling, kayaking and water volleyball. This is one of the best things to do in Cozumel with kids, especially the younger ones.
When you are booking your trip, be sure to ask your travel agent about Cozumel all-inclusive resorts as that will help you stay within your budget when looking for the best things to do in Cozumel.