5 Best St Lucia Resorts on The Beach
The number of St. Lucia resorts is staggering. Although the island is not very large in size and the beachfront real estate is highly sought after, there are a few that stand out above the rest.
To find the best of the best in St. Lucia resorts, you must consider several factors, which include luxury, amenities and of course, service.
The 5 best St. Lucia resorts on the beach are listed here for your review:
1. Sandals Grand St. Lucian – Of all of the St. Lucia all inclusive packages, this tops the list. It is the only resort with the Caribbean Sea enveloping both sides. Every type of water activity is within your grasp, including 5 pools made of fresh water, one pool shaped like a heart directly on the beach and even a lagoon-style pool inside of your suite. Dining options include 8 separate restaurants. Each specializing in international cuisine, including Gordon’s the exceptional water front restaurant. You have your choice between luxury rooms, butler rooms, concierge rooms or a number of different suites as well.
2. Jade Mountain – This is perfect for a St. Lucia honeymoon. It is located high above everything and is a full 600 acres of the most enchanting and mesmerizing landscapes you can imagine. Enjoy a stroll with your significant other along the many nature trails or lounge in the warm waters of the Caribbean Sea. This is one of the two only resorts that has a view of Gros Piton and the Piti; two mountains that appear to float along the top surface of the Caribbean Sea.
3. The Landings St. Lucia – This resort is a mixture of elegance and relaxation as you spend time in your private room overlooking the white sands along Rodney Bay. Many of the best things to do in St. Lucia include water activities like swimming and snorkeling. Here you will have many opportunities to do them all. The large rooms or suites of your choice make this a great choice as they are naturally airy and open, allowing light to filter in all day.
4. Ase Chastanet – Several St. Lucia vacation packages include this majestic resort, which features a view of the dual mountains. It is located just below Jade Mountain and shares the landscape. In addition to the views and decadent surroundings, there is complete privacy from others. The dining experience includes 8 restaurants that feature Indian, Caribbean and even vegetarian meals.
5. Ladera Resort – This resort is offers a wealth of activities, including fishing, hiking and even glass-bottom boat rides. The cuisine features the freshest seafood and a number of local dishes. There are only 32 rooms, which makes intimacy even easier and of these rooms, 9 are private villas. Sleep the nights away on the finest of lines on beds made of hand-polished hardwood. What makes this resort so unique, of all of the St. Lucia resorts is the design; each room deliberately has one missing wall, which allows breathtaking sunsets each evening right in your private quarters.