5 Best Siem Reap Hotels Travelers Recommend
Choosing the perfect hotel in Siem Reap is important for travelers. Whether you are visiting the temples in Angkor Wat Cambodia or just exploring the country, picking the right hotel can ensure a pleasurable trip. Depending on your budget or the necessary accommodations, knowing what fellow travelers think about hotels will help you with an informed decision. These top Siem Reap hotels are recommended for their accommodations, locations, or amazing staff.
1. Raffles Grand Hotel d’Angkor – On the higher price end, the Siem Reap hotels known for great service are also safe for travelers. For example, rooms in this hotel include: daily housekeeping, in-room childcare, and a safe for valuables. Highly recommended by previous guest, there is a great breakfast buffet. There is also a full service spa and many accommodations for the business traveler, including internet accessibility in every room.
2. Le Meridien Angkor – Located conveniently near the airport, if you are taking flights to Siem Reap, this hotel is perfect. With transportation available to the airport and many attractions for a slight surcharge, this beautiful hotel is a great spot for any traveler. Rollway beds, in room child care and a separate sitting area guarantee the family friendly hotel is equipped for a variety of family needs. This hotel is constantly reviewed as top for excellent service.
3. Empress Angkor Hotel – Only 10 minutes from the town of Siem Reap and 10 minutes from the airport, this hotel is a premium location for travelers. If you are seeking amazing Siem Reap accommodations on a smaller budget, book this hotel. Each room has beautiful wooden furniture and a plentiful breakfast buffet. There are also laundry services for a slight extra fee. Rooms include: either one or two beds, television sets, a bath tub and a shower, and balconies.
4. Tara Angkor Hotel – If you are searching for Siem Reap hotels known for contemporary décor, don’t look any farther than this hotel. The Tara Angkor hotel is outfitted with: luxurious rooms, a fitness center, a free breakfast, and free airport transportation. As a moderately priced hotel, any traveler can experience all the luxuries of vacation while visiting beautiful Cambodia.
5. Capitol 3 Guesthouse – If you are a Cambodia traveler looking for a backpacking experience, the Capital 3 guesthouse is located in Phnom Penh. This guesthouse is located in moderate proximity to other Siem Reap hotels. For as little as 3USD a day, this clean hotel is a steal. There is a slight charge for hot water, cable, and private rooms but they range from only 5-8 USD. The Phnom Penh hotels rates are usually lower than other regions in Cambodia but are comfortable for a variety of travelers.