If your next vacation has you going solo, the best Mediterranean cruises can be something worth checking out. Especially if you are looking to meet new people and make new friends.
The best Mediterranean cruises are a combination of fun activities and quiet time. After all, maybe you are traveling alone because you want some peace and quiet. Perhaps this getaway is something you have been looking forward to all year long.
The 5 best Mediterranean cruises can be found directly below:
- Norwegian Cruise Line – In addition to Italy, Spain and France, they also specialize in Greek Islands cruises and if this an area you have always wanted to visit, you can enjoy your choice of 128 different cabin types dedicated just for you. As a single, you can choose a studio cabin without the worries of having extra space and/or extra costs.
- P & O – Fairly new to the cruise line world, they have only been around since 2010, but this didn’t stop them from beating some of the older cruise lines in the area of serving singles. In fact, they maintain 18 cabins for singles only. Don’t worry about feeling like you are in a closet, you have a choice of inside or outside. Also, a shower, flat-screen TV and more; exactly what you would expect from one of the best Mediterranean cruises for singles.
- Costa Cruise Line – As a single, you can sometimes find it difficult to locate Western Mediterranean cruises without charging you an arm and a leg. Most cruise lines want to book doubles or pairs or families; not so with Costa Cruise Lines. They book so many cruises annually that they could care less if you are alone. You are treated fairly.
- Holland America Line – Looking for Eastern Mediterranean cruises for solos? Well, look no further. Although large in size, Holland America Line has more rooms for singles than any other cruise line of comparable size. They have tons of activities that never require a partner and created the “Single Partner’s Program” for those who are looking to meet others like you.
- Disney Cruise Line – A Disney Mediterranean cruise is not just for children and families. Singles can come on board and never feel left out of any activities. They offer an adult pool where no one under a specific age can gain entry and many lounges and nightclubs too.