5 Best Mediterranean Cruise Ships To Consider
When planning Mediterranean sailing holidays, there are many different options to choose from. There are thousands of ships that sail all over the world, so it’s important to find the best Mediterranean cruise ships that will meet your expectations. You need to know exactly which of the Greek Islands you want to visit as well as what amenities you expect from the Mediterranean cruise ships you are considering. Here, we have a list of the five best Mediterranean cruise ships to consider.
1. SeaDream II – This belongs to the SeaDream Yacht Club and offers many amenities for its guests to enjoy. To name just a few, visitors can enjoy gourmet meals at no extra charge as it is included in the all-inclusive fare. Guests have full access to the fitness center, swimming pool as well as the water toys found in the retractable marina.
2. Regent 7 Sea Cruises – In addition to the Greek Island cruises, guests will be able to enjoy many of the Turkish sights along the way. The Regent 7 Sea Cruises is set up for the more seasoned traveler. Dress is considered elegant casual, and there is a spa, swimming pool as well as a fitness center.
3. Seabourne Quest – This ship belongs to the fleet of ships by Seabourne. Visitors can enjoy food and wine tasting, fitness center, massages as well as watersports and live music.
4. Wind Spirit – This gorgeous ship belongs to Windstar Cruises. Guests will have full access to the casino, pool, hot tub as well as watersports.
5. Crystal Serenity – Belonging to Crystal Cruises, this is one of the most beautiful and luxurious Mediterranean cruise ships. This is one of the largest ships of their fleet. As part of their Mediterranean cruise deals, guests will be given $1000 per couple spending credit. Guests will be able to participate in mini golf as well as enjoy the bars and lounges.
Many of these Mediterranean cruise ships will offer some of the best cheap Mediterranean cruises, so you need to be sure that you are aware of what is included in your package.