5 Best Masai Mara National Reserve Lodging
Masai Mara National Reserve is a huge, 1800 square kilometer park that is completely unfenced. It boarders Tanzania and animals are able to roam freely between each country.
The 5 Best Masai Mara lodging options are included below:
1. Keekorok Lodge Masai Mara – has 97 rooms and four suites available; most overlook the wonderfully abundant garden.
2. Kichwa Tembo Masai Mara – this safari camps directly within the heart of the countryside. The luxurious tents provide you with the feeling of the wilderness with the comforts of home.
3. Porini Lion Camp – This camp is special because it sits along the river bank of the Ntiakatiak where hippos can be seen for miles.
4. Kicheche Bush Camp – This bush hideaway is not what you expect. Complete with all types of amenities, including first-class service and the warmth of the Kenyan people.
5. Mara Bushtops – This camp is set on the top of a hill close to the Mara River. From here, you can enjoy the migration of the native animals.
Each of these Masai Mara National Reserve lodging camps received excellent ratings from customers from all over the world. Some even come complete with personal butlers.
Masai Mara safari packages are filled with non-stop excitement and the top lodging camps are located directly in the middle of all of the action.
Kenya safari tours require a keen eye for detail, if you aren’t careful, you can miss the subtle beauty the offer, especially when it comes to Masai Mara. Even the way you enter the park is special. You have your choice of automobiles, airplanes and hot air balloons. Now that’s really saying something.
The Masai Mara National Reserve actually houses over 1.5 million different types of animals, but because they are free-range, it can be difficult to keep track.
As you review the details of planning your safari tour at Masai Mara National Reserve, don’t forget to learn about the safety precautions you will need to follow.