5 Best Las Vegas Helicopter Tours
Las Vegas helicopter tours are the best way of exploring the city because you get to see so much in one short flight. Amazing aerial views of Las Vegas strip and nearby attractions are opening during breathtaking helicopter tours that are hard to experience any other way.
1. Apollo Night Flight Tour is among the ultimate Las Vegas helicopter tours allowing you to take in the glitz of the night lit attractions in Las Vegas. This particular helicopter tour lets you discover historical downtown Las Vegas and all the amazing architecture of the magnificent Las Vegas Hotels in one short 30 minute ride. The tour pricing starts at around $114.
2. A Grand Canyon Air Tour is a unique opportunity to see not one but four incredible attractions located in the relative vicinity of Las Vegas, namely The Grand Canyon, man made Lake Mead and Colorado River. Though the price tag of $206 is rather steep, these Las Vegas helicopter tours offer one of the best things to do in Las Vegas during the day, especially if you are not a fan of gambling.
3. Grand Canyon Helicopter and Ranch adventure is among the best and most unique Grand Canyon tours from Las Vegas for true outdoor lovers. The helicopter tour will allow you to explore the Grand Canyon and learn a lot of interesting facts about its history and geological facts. The tour combines a lot of surprising adventures including visiting an authentic Western ranch, feasting on a true cowboy lunch and even watching a staged western gun fight. Even with hefty price tag of $599 this tour is worth taking for an amazing experience of a lifetime.
4. Hummer/ Helicopter Tour combo package is worth considering due to its value. Unlike other Las Vegas helicopter tours that only allow for airborne sightseeing, this particular combo tour allows you to explore the famous attractions by foot and by taking a Hummer adventure tour deep into the desert. This tour comes highly recommended among other Hoover Dam tours from Las Vegas, assuming you have $506 to spend to enjoy it.
5. Sunset Escape Tour is an unforgettable experience that includes limo transportation to the airport followed by head spinning flight over downtown Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Lake Mead and Hoover Dam. Sunset lit Las Vegas attractions set a perfect scene for a romantic marriage proposal or renewal of your wedding vows.