5 Best Jacksonville Beach Hotels
Do you want something special from the Jacksonville Beach hotels? Or, are you looking for modest accommodations at a great price? Regardless of your expectations, you will be able to find exactly what you need at a price you can afford.
That is because all of the best Jacksonville Beach hotels specialize in that certain something that sets them apart from all of the rest. It doesn’t matter if the cost is $95 per night or $295 per night, those that are deemed the best, will not disappoint you.
You will then be free to concentrate on other, more important tasks, like having fun while you are in Jacksonville Beach or even exploring the nearby Amelia Island attractions. After all, Amelia Island is only a few miles away and this city is famous for all kinds of wildlife adventures.
The 5 best Jacksonville Beach hotels are listed below:
1. One Ocean Resort Hotel and Spa – Tops the list of Jacksonville Beach hotels due to the excessive number of extras they provide their guests, beginning with front desk service available 24-hours a day. They also have sauna and spa treatments, steam rooms and 24-hour room service. Every room has bathrobes, a safe for valuables, cribs for babies, and welcome amenities. The hotel is on a private stretch of the beach and also has an outdoor swimming pool that includes a poolside bar.
2. Sheraton Jacksonville Hotel – With so many things to do in Jacksonville, this hotel is in the perfect location. It is only 5 miles from the heart of the city. Guest can look forward to personalized attention from the staff that is also multilingual. They provide room service and fitness facilities, as well as laundry facilities. There is also a wonderful restaurant on the premises that provides in-room requests as well.
3. Hotel Indigo – This hotel is adjacent to many of the Jacksonville nightlife hotspots, like the St. John’s Town Center, which is home to some of the most upscale dining venues in the area. This hotel also provides their guests with spa tubs and whirlpool baths in their rooms. It is clean, comfortable and always has great, attentive staff members to provide you with anything you need during your stay.
4. Embassy Suites – This hotel is the furthest in comparison to the many Jacksonville Beach vacation rentals, because it is so grand in size and scale. The courtyard is lovely, decorated in a modern style that beckons the guests to spend hours enjoying the spectacular views. The rooms are oversized and filled with special touches, like built in hutches and dressers. They also provide you with wonderful views of the skyline from our room.
5. Quality Suites Oceanfront – This is one of the Jacksonville Beach hotels that have always been rated extremely high for a number of particulars, including the upscale amenities. Each room has an oceanfront view, which is often advertised by many hotels, but seldom proven correctly. They allow pets and the staff is impeccable in their service. The rooms are immaculate.