5 Best Hotels in Warsaw Poland
Planning a trip to Warsaw Poland? You will want to look into hotels in Warsaw. There are so many things to do in Warsaw that the best advice is to take your itinerary and your budget into consideration before making a decision. Depending on your needs, here is a description of five best hotels in Warsaw Poland to help you out:
1. If you are taking a late flight in, or will be suffering from jet lag after a long flight, it’s a good idea to book one of the Warsaw airport hotels. The Courtyard by Marriot International Airport Hotel is the only hotel located directly at the Chopin International Warsaw Airport and offers guests spacious amenities and the convenience of not having to leave the airport to get to a bed!
2. If you don’t mind travelling a very short distance, the Airport Hotel Okecie is just minutes from the airport that is certainly worth the drive for the more budget conscious traveler.
3. For visitors wanting the full luxury experience, there are many five-star hotels in Warsaw to choose from. The InterContinental Hotel Warsaw is perhaps Warsaw’s most popular go-to for those looking for skyscraper city views, a Turkish bath, fine onsite dining, and the best of modern ambience.
4. Another five-star hotel, Le Meridian Bristol is in central Old Town, features grand architecture, and is within walking distance of many of Warsaw’s main attractions.
5. Those looking for cheap hotels in Warsaw will be pleased to find that skimping on price does not have to mean skimping on enjoyment. The Portos Hotel is a charming three-star hotel located close to city center that offers extremely reasonable rates and attractions within walking distance.
As you can see, regardless of your travel plans or budget, you have many choices when it comes to hotels in Warsaw. Picking the right accommodation can really round-out your vacation experience, so plan ahead and choose wisely.