5 Best Hotels in Split Croatia Near Beach
Many people may not know that there are a number of hotels in Split, Croatia that offer a huge array of amenities and spectacular service, especially those who are just now discovering this remarkable and romantic getaway.
However, if you are looking for hotels in Split Croatia near Bacvice Beach, which is the closest and most popular, you may need to do a little research first. There are indeed a few, but for those with the best access and views, you should prepare a suitable itinerary, well in advance.
If you can’t find any available hotels in Split Croatia close to the beach, the good news is there are plenty of apartments you can rent for during your stay. Many people choose this option simply because they prefer a more intimate setting.
The best 5 hotels in Split Croatia near Bacvice Beach are:
1. Hotel Luxe – This is one of the most popular Split Croatia hotels because it is mere feet away from the beach. It used to be a factory, but that was well over 100 prior to the complete remodel of this now fashionable hotel. Since Split is such an ancient town, you can feel old world allure combined with fine linens, rich colors and all types of natural materials.
2. Hotel Jadran Zvonacac – With a distance of just over 1 mile from Bacvice Beach, this hotel is the perfect blend of great accommodations and Split Croatia tourism. Not only is it within walking distance of the beach, but you can also stroll right to Diocletian’s Palace, at top attraction for all who want to relive Roman ancient history.
3. Radisson Blue Resort – It’s a little further away at about 1.1 miles from the shore line of Bacvice Beach, but staying here will give you other things to do in Split Croatia, including sailing on the Adriatic Sea, because it is very close to the marina. They also have 2 very trendy bars, pools and restaurants on site.
4. Le Meridien Lav Split – This hotel has everything for the technologically advanced vacationer. They offer LCD television sets, electronic safes, laptop chargers, and even a business center that’s open 24 hours a day.
5. Hotel San Antonio – Situated right along the border of Split and Podstrana is this hotel, which allows you to see other places to visit in Croatia without having to travel very far. From many of the guest rooms, you will enjoy an exceptional view of Solta and Brac islands too.