5 Best Hotels in Rotorua New Zealand
The town of Rotorua is situated beside a beautiful Lake Rotorua in New Zealand where you can enjoy the true wonder of the volcanically defined beauty. Additionally, the town boasts 16 smaller lakes, beautiful lush vegetation and some of the greatest cultural submersions into the history of the Maori tribe.
Rotorua is a geothermal wonder of the world with its fantastic bubbling mud baths, geysers and steam coming through the cracks in the earth delivering pungent aromas of sulphur.
With abundance of things to do in Rotorua you are going to fall in love with this charming little town. Some of the hottest Rotorua attractions are the famous local Bath House, Maori heritage museum, spectacular National Parks, waterfalls and the primal conservation areas where you can learn how people lived in prehistoric times.
We have carefully researched some of the best hotels in Rotorua to provide you with the most comfortable and enjoyable stays in New Zealand.
Here it goes, the top 5 hotels in Rotorua:
1. Peppers On the Point Lake Rotorua is an amazing opportunity to experience high quality lodging situated in close proximity to Lake Rotorua. You can stay in luxurious suites overlooking the Lake and within a walking distance from the downtown. There’s a plethora of in-room amenities that can satisfy even the most demanding visitor.
2. Rydges Hotel in Rotorua is situated in the heart of all town’s attractions and Arawa’s Racecourse. You will not be disappointed looking out of the window and enjoying the panoramic views of Lake Rotorua and the surrounding areas. This hotel is known for having the largest and the most comfortable rooms in the town.
3. Duxton Hotel Okawa Bay Rotorua is peacefully situated on the shores of Lake Rotoiti and just within 10 kilometers from the center or Rotorua. This allows for more relaxed atmosphere and ability to enjoy the magnificence of the surrounding nature. Do not miss the local restaurant that serves authentic New Zealand and Pacific cuisine for your enjoyment.
4. Ibis Hotel in Rotorua is a great way to kick back on a budget since this facility offers rooms that are going to satisfy cost conscious travelers. The town center is a short walk away from the hotel. You can also venture on Helicopter rides or visit local National Parks that are located quite close to the facility.
5. Quality Hotel Geyserland Rotorua is another budget-friendly place ideal for family travel. Location close to golf courses, botanical gardens and Pohutu Geyser makes this hotel one of the most favorite places to stay in Rotorua.
Natural beauty and variety of cultural and recreational activities place Rotorua among the most popular New Zealand adventure tours.