5 Best Hong Kong Tours Recommended By Locals!
When you are looking to find the best Hong Kong tours, it is always best to go with the recommendation of the locals. They have the most experience in this area. After all, it’s their home and they can give you priceless advice.
The number of Hong Kong tours offered today can literally overwhelm even the most professional traveler. So, it’s always in your best interest to listen to the folks who reside in the area in which you plan to vacation.
Regardless whether you are in search of Hong Kong tours for a couple or a large family, you need proper suggestions including, prices, accommodations and especially, travel times. Remember, China has changing seasons too. Try to find the best package for a reasonable price during the best time of year. If you follow these simple rules, you are guaranteed to enjoy your stay.
The 5 best Hong Kong tours recommended by locals include the following:
1. Hong Kong Markets Small Group Walking Tour – One of the reasons why this tour tops the list is because it is a walking tour, so you get to see everything. You won’t feel rushed or overcrowded. This tour only allows 12 people, tops. It is not one of the Hong Kong tourist attractions that comes to mind, simply because it is so intimate. But, you can really get a feel for the atmosphere, people and culture.
2. Hong Kong Harbor Dinner Cruise – Some locals differ in their opinion of this excursion because they feel it is becoming too commercial. However, those who do recommend spending time here admit it is a great way to spend your evening. You can enjoy dinner at the revolving restaurant and board a night cruise that sails along Victoria Harbor. The tour ends with a quiet walk within the Temple Street Night Market. It really is one of the best things to do in Hong Kong after the sun sets.
3. Lantau Island Day Trip – This tour is a full day’s worth of history and discovery. You will bear witness to charming fishermen settlements, towering mountains and pristine beaches. You’ll also enjoy a visit to the Po Lin Monastery, guided by a professional who provides you with all of the facts you need.
4. Victoria Peak Hong Kong Photo Tour – Because Victoria Peak is 554 meters in height above sea level, it is the highest point and affords those who take this tour a rare opportunity to see the entire city of Hong Kong. You use a tram to reach the top and it takes approximately 8 minutes.
5. Hong Kong Foodie Tasting Tours – Of all of the Hong Kong tours recommended, this one is definitely one you should try. Hong Kong has long been known for exotic cuisine, but this is the one way for you to taste virtually hundreds of dishes, all prepared by culinary geniuses, in just a few hours. This tour differs from others that feature street vendor-based food because the guide will also provide you with the back story for each meal you sample.