5 Best Cruises To Bahamas From Florida
Cruises to Bahamas from Florida allow you to explore several beautiful Caribbean islands and have a special time onboard while letting the crew handle all the work. If you shop early or book your cruises to Bahamas from Florida in the off season time, you can get surprising savings without sacrificing the quality of your vacation.
Let’s take a look which cruises to Bahamas from Florida are worth considering.
1. 3 Night Carnival Cruises to Bahamas from Florida port in Miami tops our list of the best Bahamas’ cruises. 3 days seem just right, not too short and not too long to get away for an extended weekend to beautiful Nassau, Bahamas or to have a nice special celebration aboard a spectacular liner. Lots of special events and entertainment venues await guests at Carnival cruise to Bahamas, including several pools, hot tubs, beautiful spacious decks, excellent dining, gaming and children activities.
2. One day cruise to Bahamas from Miami is another really popular destination that will bring you to the uppermost island of Grand Bahamas and allow you to spend several hours frolicking in the sun, swimming, snorkeling and other fun activities. These one day cheap Caribbean cruises start as low as $99 and include an array of surprising all inclusive services like unlimited alcohol, breakfast and dinner buffet , gaming and other entertainment choices. If you choose to stay longer at Grand Bahamas, you can upgrade your one day cruise to include staying several nights in one of multiple Bahamas’ hotels and take another cruise liner back to Miami.
3. Who would have thought that going on a 4 day Norwegian cruises to Bahamas from Florida will let you visit not one, not two but three Bahamas ports of call in one trip including, Grand Bahamas, Nassau and a private island Great Stirrup Cay. Enjoy all inclusive dining onboard and choose from six restaurants that serve dishes ranging from French cuisine to BBQ style cooking at the poolside restaurant.
4. Royal Caribbean 3 night cruises to Bahamas from Florida provide a rare opportunity that you will not come by with any other cruise line of visiting a private island of Coco Cay along with disembarking in Nassau, Bahamas. Royal Caribbean offers excellent dining, entertainment and an extended menu of recreational options like basketball and even rock climbing for guests of all ages.
5. Carnival 5 night cruises to Bahamas allow you to spend almost two days basking in the sun of two Bahama’s ports, Half Moon Cay and Nassau. For your enjoyment Carnival cruise lines have carefully selected an extended menu including sushi, variety of ethnic restaurants, 24-hour pizza and lots more. Live entertainment, gaming and night clubs are especially popular among teenage guests. This 5 night cruise adventure is especially good if you are planning a Caribbean honeymoon cruise giving you ample amount of time to enjoy yourselves at sea and at Bahamas’ land.