5 Best Cruises From Tampa Florida To Consider!
Cruises from Tampa, Florida are really becoming commonplace. In the past, if you wanted to take a cruise from Florida, your choices were limited to Ft. Lauderdale or Miami and maybe Cape Canaveral. Today, things have changed and the cruise lines recognize Tampa as a major hub, just like the other cities.
Now, it’s easier than ever to find cruises from Tampa, Florida that are not just exciting, but they are affordable and very diverse too.
The 5 best cruises from Tampa, Florida are featured by 3 cruise lines: Carnival, Norwegian and Holland America. Their ships include the Ryndam, Norwegian Dawn and Legend.
However, Royal Caribbean also has cruises from Tampa, Florida, just not as many as the top 3. They also tend to sail during the winter months only.
They are listed below:
1. 7-Nights aboard Norwegian Dawn – One of the many cruise deals from Tampa that includes stops in Roatan, Belize City, Costa Maya and Cozumel. You can really get a bargain sailing on this particular cruise line since most of their tickets are sold wholesale. Very rarely will you find retail prices.
2. 7-Nights aboard Carnival Legend – Another cruise to Cozumel, also includes stops in Grand Cayman, Belize and Mahogany Bay. This is the perfect package for gamblers. They enjoy the casino and the other modern amenities. Also, since Cayman has marvelous casinos, you can practically gamble the entire journey. That is, of course, if your pockets are large enough and you have the fortitude to do so.
3. 7-Nights aboard Holland America, Ryndam – They include many last minute cruises from Tampa and include visits to Cozumel, Roatan, Santo Thomas and Costa Maya. This is more of an artsy kind of cruise ship so if this is your cup of tea, you’ll fit right in.
4. 14-Nights aboard Holland America, Ryndam – If you want longer trips, this is sure to please. Especially if you want a Cayman Islands cruise. They also include stops in Mahogany Bay, Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico and Jamaica.
5. 21-Nights aboard Holland America, Ryndam – As you can see, Holland America loves extended cruises. This Southern Caribbean cruise sails to Key West, Montego Bay, Cayman Islands, Mexico, Bahamas, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands and Aruba.