Visiting the beautiful beaches of Costa Rica would not be complete without your Costa Rica all inclusive resort. Each resort offers a variety of activities perfect for any of your vacation needs.
1. Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Resort & Spa – Costa Rica vacations are perfect for relaxing. Rooms include high thread count sheets, premium channels and room service, just in case your vacation includes a moment of tranquility. This Costa Rica all inclusive resort offers ocean view spa treatments, children’s activities, and many outdoor recreational activities. While staying at the Hilton Papagaya Costa Rica Resort & Spa visitors may enjoy biking, snorkeling, kayaking, hiking and much more. Guests of the Hilton Papagaya Costa Rica Resort & Spa will also have full use of the fitness center as well as the secluded beaches, pools and the hotel spa where they can completely relax and enjoy a little pampering.
2. Tamarindo Diria Beach and Golf Resort – Tamarindo Costa Rica offers a vast variety of activities over 5 acres of land. At this resort, vacationers can practice their golf game or explore the tropical gardens right beside the beaches. Visitors will enjoy that the Tamarindo Diria Beach and Golf Resort is the only hotel that is right on Costa Rica’s famed Tamarindo beach. The rooms at this resort are directly on the sandy beaches of Tamarindo. If you aren’t in the mood for the beach, try one of the tropical pools or the shops, located right on the premises. At this Costa Rica all inclusive resort, an 81-hole, 71 par golf course awaits. Besides golf guests will be able to go horseback riding, snorkeling, kayaking and surfing. Visitors will also be able to enjoy shopping, wonderful dining and an active nightlife. The Tamarindo Diria Beach and Golf Resort offers all of this and much more.
3. Xandari Resort and Spa – When choosing the best of Costa Rica all-inclusive resorts, tourists will want to check out the Xandari Resort and Spa. This beautiful resort offers magnificent views of Costa Rica and is complete with 22 villas housed on a 40-acre plantation. The resort near the San Jose airport is perfect for the Costa Rica honeymoon. Every one of the unique Villas offers a breathtaking view of the 40-acre plantation. There is a 5-room private spa, indoor and outdoor dining, and a multitude of day trips. Or for extra convenience, the resort can even facilitate you wedding and honeymoon with packages that will accommodate any of your requests. While strolling through the beautifully landscaped gardens, visitors will enjoy the songs of the native Costa Rican birds as well as the gorgeous fauna. Guests of the Xandari Resort and Spa will also enjoy being pampered in the spa or relaxing by one of the four pools and two Jacuzzis. In addition to the pampering, guests of Xandari Resort and Spa may partake in guided nature walks.
4. Barcelo Langosta Beach Resort – This resort is located on beautiful Barcelo Langosta Beach and offers many all-inclusive packages to make your vacation memorable. Awarded 4 Stars for luxury and comfort, this Costa Rica all inclusive resort is perfect for a couples or family vacation. For the children, there is an option of supervised and onsite children’s activities. And for adults, a multitude of onsite spas and a casino. The staff at this resort can help you book the best package for any vacation budget and request such as excursions that include volcano trips, national parks and rainforest tours. Some of the water activities that guests may participate in are swimming at the pool, tennis, snorkeling as well as deep sea fishing.
5. Colon Caribe Hotel – Located in Puerto Limon, this all-inclusive resort is the finest of Limon Costa Rica hotels. The vacation packages range offer a range of outdoor activities: bicycling, tennis and golf and a variety of entertainment packages for any age. Hotel guests will enjoy one of the 32 beautifully Afro-Caribbean decorated rooms for their stay. The resort is equipped with a restaurant, bar, and a cafeteria. Breakfast is included in your hotel package, so enjoy it on the terrace that outfits every room. There are many fun activities to participate in while staying at Colon Caribe Hotel. Among these is kayaking, volleyball, tennis, basketball as well as swimming in the pool. This hotel is also conveniently located to many Costa Rican beaches. Staying at the Colon Caribe Hotel will make your visit to Costa Rica truly memorable.