5 Best Chiang Mai Hotels
Chiang Mai hotels are some of the most elegant and luxurious in all of Southeast Asia. Many compare this part of the world to paradise, because of the spectacular views, wildlife and waterfalls. The people are warm and inviting and very eager to share their culture with tourists.
Thailand is filled with elegance, charm and romance and when combined with Chiang Mai tours, your vacation package is complete.
The 5 Best Chiang Mai Hotels are accommodating, convenient and located in the center of all of the most heart-stopping attractions available:
1. Tamarind Village – Located in the heart of the city, this hotel is part of many Thailand travel packages. It is only 15 minutes away from the airport, bus terminal and train station and close enough to the night bazaar that most find walking easy enough.
2. Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai – Chiang Mai resorts are infamous for exceptional service and provide a world-class experience for all visitors. Most resorts, like the Four Seasons, are all inclusive, so your meals, beverages and even attractions are included in one price.
3. Shangi-La Hotel Chiang Mai – Of all of the Chiang Mai hotels, this one is rated five-stars for the ultimate in luxury. They have over 281 rooms and the suites are extraordinary and spacious.
4. Siripanna Villa Resort – One of Thialand deals includes a stay at this resort, complete with a golf course and over 74 villa-style rooms. Almost every amenity imaginable is available.
5. Puripunn Baby Grand Boutique Hotel – This small and intimate luxury hotel has 30 rooms and is architecturally designed in a traditional colonial period.
Visiting Thailand must include booking one of the best Chiang Mai hotels available, not just for the luxury, but for the beauty and culture each represent. Speak with your travel agent and make plans to visit this country that will enchant and astound you.
Information on Chiang Mai will provide you with more information regarding Thailand’s wonderful people and culture. Be sure to read on.