5 Best Belize Vacation Packages Deals
Choosing Belize vacation packages is probably the best way to see the area, while keeping your budget on track. It is always important that you find the balance between excitement and prudence, because once you arrive, it is very easy to veer off the path of good sense.
However, if you want to ensure that you have the most fun possible, your best bet is to go with one of the better Belize vacation packages that match your personality and level of adventure. This will keep you from wandering around, completely awestruck.
Make sure you look for Belize vacation packages that also include airfare, to and from your destination. Many people fail to realize that there are a number of packages available that omit this very important step.
The 5 best Belize vacation packages as far as great deals go, are right here to review:
1. Coco Beach Resort – This is one of the best Belize vacation packages because of the price. For just $1,079, you can spend 4 nights and 5 days on a pristine resort covered with the most perfect white sand you have ever seen. In addition, airfare is included. Coco Beach is less than 4 miles from Belize, San Pedro, so you can rent a couple of bicycles and in no time find yourself in the middle of the bustling city. You can spend your days soaking up local color and return to the resort at night to relax in the lap of luxury.
2. Captain Morgan’s Retreat – This package also includes airfare and is only $969 for 4 nights and 5 days. It is marvelously secluded so you will need to travel a few miles if you are interested in the many Belize tourist attractions. Because it is located on Ambergris Caye, you have instant access to the beach and can spend your days swimming in the Caribbean or just relaxing on a lounge chair.
3. Lighthouse Reef and Blue Hole Expedition – This is an 8 night and 9 day package that features Blue Hole Belize diving. For just $1899, you will spend every day on or in the water. The guides assigned to accommodate you will take you to different areas each day. You can explore the various caves and reefs.
4. Belize Explorer – This is a 3-night, 4-day package that features the jungle as the theme. You have a private Belize travel guide each day that leads you from the airport to the resort and after unpacking, takes you to the Belize Zoo. You also experience cave tubing, zip lining and of course, stops at various Mayan statues. The cost is just $895.
5. Treasures of the Sky – This 7-night, 8-day vacation package is a bird-watchers dream. For only $1924, you have luxury accommodations in a villa with a view of the Mediterranean Sea. Airfare and land transportation during all of your day trips is also included. Your day trips include Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary, Shrimp Farms, Aguacaliente and of course, Lagoon Waders.