5 Best All Inclusive Resorts in Belize For Families
All inclusive resorts in Belize for families are engaging, fun and quite special. They tend to center on all-around enjoyment, which appeal to a broader audience. Since most vacations can be a bit of a challenge due to varying tastes and interest levels, choosing Belize is a great place to begin your family adventure.
The very idea of all inclusive resorts in Belize should immediately conjure thoughts of privacy and intimacy, without breaking your budget. This is one of the reasons why they work so well. It can be difficult to have fun, when you are worried about spending money.
When you and your family are ready to travel to Central America, you can be certain that there will be a number of resorts that will cater to your specific needs, each with their own unique things to do in Belize, but at a price you can afford.
The 5 best all inclusive resorts in Belize for families are listed directly, below:
1. Robert’s Grove – This is one of the all inclusive resorts in Belize that offer specific packages, so you and your family can plan out your vacation properly. They include accommodations, all meals and an adventure package, which includes either scuba diving, snorkeling or river tours. You can also mix and match the packages, for example, the children can partake in snorkeling in shallow water, while adults, go deeper.
2. Lamanai Outpost Lodge – If you and your family want one of the Belize vacation packages that will allow you to explore the area, but, without too many tourists, this is the best resort to choose. It is a stand-alone resort that includes meals and entertainment packages, ranging from exploring jungle habitat, to sailing across Dawson’s Creek. There is also the opportunity to explore the Mayan ruins that include more than 700 different structures.
3. Caye Resorts – This is another extremely private resort that is actually run by a family so they understand the importance of spending quality time with your loved ones. They provide all meals and maid service daily. They also have one of the best locations, right off the reef. They provide packages for fishing and kayaking, which the children can enjoy, while the adults head over for Blue Hole Belize diving for the day.
4. Belize Jungle Dome – You and your family will love spending time in this all inclusive resort, which features Belize cave tubing as part of each of their packages. They also include horseback riding, river boat adventures and trips to the Mayan temples. Your children will love learning about the history of the area they visit. Of course, all meals are a part of any package you select.
5. Chabil –Mar-Villas – If you and your family want to spend time in one of the more luxurious all inclusive resorts in Belize, you will not be disappointed by this one. In addition to meals and your choice of excursions, you can also schedule cooking classes and family massages. There is also deep sea fishing, sailing and kayaking.