3-Day Cruises From Galveston Review
There are many reasons why everyone chooses 3 day cruises from Galveston and we have selected the top five and listed them below. From pocket book friendly to obtaining that much needed rest and relaxation, Galveston cruises has it all:
1. Budget Friendly – Not everyone has thousands or even tens of thousands of dollars to throw away on a cruise, which is why the 3 day cruises from Galveston are available. Cheap Caribbean Cruises from Galveston are very popular among tourists. Maybe you don’t have the time off from work or the resources, but just want to get away for a romantic weekend. Rather than staying in one of the many Galveston island hotels, the cruise option offers meals and accommodations at one all-inclusive price.
2. Time Appropriate – Sailing the ocean seas for a month at a time sounds luxurious and inviting but who has that amount of vacation time built up in their bank. Short 3 day cruises from Galveston offer great scenery, jammed packed entertaining, and plenty of sun for tanning in a compact amount of time.
3. See the Caribbean – The Royal Caribbean Cruise from Galveston is just one of many cruise lines that offer a fun-filled adventure to the Caribbean islands. Cruise itineraries range from Nassau, Bahamas to Cozumel, Mexico. Some visitors stretch out their stay and include a couple of nights at one of the Galveston beach houses for rent prior to departure.
4. Explore the Gulf – Many round trip 3 day cruises from Galveston allow visitors to see the Gulf of Mexico up close and personal. The adventure to Cozumel offers seaside activities, shopping in colorful marketplaces and dining in open air restaurants and cafes.
5. Impeccable Service – Cruises are known for their hospitality and superb wait staff. While enjoying one of the many escapes to the gulf of Galveston via cruise ships, expect world class service. From chocolates on the turn downed sheets and fluffed pillow to a five star dining experience, cruises from Galveston provide luxury at its finest.