15 Things To Do in Cancun – A Must-Do List!
Whether you are planning a Cancun spring break vacation or a trip for the family, there are many amazing and fun things to do in Cancun. Here we have compiled a list of the fifteen absolutely best things to do in Cancun.
1. Xcaret Park – This is a wonderful eco-park where visitors may enjoy beautiful wildlife within their natural habitat. Visitors will marvel at the magnificent flora and fauna as well as enjoying snorkeling and swimming in the underground river.
2. Dolphin Swimming – This is one of the must-do things to do in Cancun with kids. The entire family will love swimming along with these gentle creatures.
3. Interactive Aquarium Cancun – This is one of the most popular things to do in Cancun. Guests will be able to enjoy swimming with dolphins and even sharks.
4. A Day at the Beach – Every trip to Cancun should include at least one day vising many of the famous beaches such as Isla Mujeres and Isla Contoy where they can enjoy the magnificent seabirds, snorkeling and swimming alongside the whale sharks.
5. Relax at a Spa – Cancun is well-known for its magnificent spas. Enjoy many different types of massages such as hot rock massages, traditional Mayan massages as well as body wraps and many anti-aging treatments.
6. Mayan Ruins – While finding things to do in Cancun, visitors must check out one of the many wonderful Mayan ruins, many of which are within a bus or car ride from Cancun.
7. National Folklore Ballet of Mexico – This magnificent ballet company was founded by a former ballerina and offers daily performances.
8. Cenotes – These amazing underground rivers are one of the most interesting and fun things to do in Cancun. Enjoy swimming, snorkeling as well as exploring the caves and caverns.
9. Bullfights – Enjoy Mexico’s oldest tradition at one of their many bullfights.
10. Cancun Nightlife – If you are looking for exciting things to do in Cancun, there is no shortage of nightclubs to enjoy. Enjoy clubs such as Pancho and Willy’s for the over 30 crowd. You may also enjoy a party hopper tour which includes about 7 hours of drinking in many of the famous Mexican bars and clubs.
11. Pirate Assault – Enjoy authentic pirate adventures on the Caribbean Sea.
12. Shopping – Spend a few hours enjoying the amazing indoor malls or outdoor plaza’s where tourists may purchase anything from souvenirs to designer clothing and traditional Mexican handicrafts.
13. Bonanza Ranch – If you are looking for outdoor things to do in Cancun, this is the place for you! You will be able to enjoy horseback riding along the beach as well as through a jungle.
14. Quintana RooDrive – If you are one to enjoy life in the fast lane, you will love these exotic rides on this amazing racetrack.
15. Golf – With its many wonderful championship golf courses such as the Riviera Maya Golf Club, Hilton Golf Club as well as the Cancun Golf Club at Pok ta Pok, there is no shortage of places for the golf enthusiast to get some golf time in during their vacation.
It is obvious that whatever your expectations are of your Cancun vacation, there is no shortage of fun and exciting things to do while staying in Cancun.