15 Houston Tourist Attractions Everyone Must Visit!
There are certain Houston tourist attractions everyone must visit upon entering the city. No matter your age or personal preference, this town has a level of excitement to please all who arrive here.
The top 15 Houston tourist attractions that everyone should see are right below:
1. The Houston Aquarium – Not just a place to view aquatic wildlife, you can learn training techniques and participate with feeding the larger animals. You have a full day of interacting.
2. Houston Space Center – Perfect for families. You can sit in a simulated spacecraft and see what being an astronaut feels like.
3. The Houston Museum of Natural Science – See collections of dinosaurs, minerals, space-station models and experience the planetarium all in one day.
4. The Houston Symphony – Compares to Lincoln Center in New York City with all of the glamour. This will always be a one of the best Houston tourist attractions.
5. Saint Arnold’s Brewing Company – Absolutely one of the fun things to do in Houston because of the varieties of beers and ale.
6. Cockrell Butterfly Center – Filled with hundreds of species of butterflies and other wildlife, inside of a man made rainforest.
7. The Galleria – One of the Houston tourist attractions that has a bit of everything, including restaurants, hotels and ice skating rink.
8. Bayou Bend Collections and Gardens – Since the some of the best things to do in Houston are cultural you will enjoy viewing the huge collection of decorative art.
9. Water Wall – After leaving the Galleria, enjoy a refreshing spray from the waterfall.
10. Houston Zoo – Unique, fun and inspirational for all ages. Learn about the native and imported animals.
11. Houston Arboretum and Nature Center – A huge sanctuary with miles of trails, ponds and meadows.
12. Buffalo Soldiers National Museum – Historical site showing honor to African-American solders from past decades.
13. Reliant Stadium – This is where the Houston Texans call home so all football enthusiasts will love it.
14. Wortham Center – This theater is the official home to Houston Grand Opera and the Houston Ballet.
15. The Beer Can House – A house constructed of beer cans, rocks and marble. Great for photo opportunities.