10 Things We Love About Yosemite Lodge At The Falls
The Yosemite Valley is rich with beauty that cannot be matched and it is fitting that a lodge provide the same beauty and luxury. The Yosemite Lodge at the Falls is the closest lodging facility to the Yosemite National Park. Below is a list of the top 10 things we love about this lodge.
1. It offers a wide array of guestrooms including Merced River views from the main lodge to comfortable accommodations beneath Glacier Point at Curry Village.
2. Daily maid services with unmatched hospitality. The maid service at the Yosemite Lodge at the Falls has been compared to that of a luxury cruise liner. Turn down service and mints on the pillow provide a warm and comfortable atmosphere.
3. Lodge rooms are available. The lodge rooms are larger than standard guestrooms and even larger than some of the other hotels in the area like the Tenaya Lodge.
4. Large meeting and banquet rooms are available. The Cliff and Falls room is ideal for wedding receptions, social gatherings, and business meetings.
5. California cuisine is offered in the Mountain Room Restaurant and features steak, seafood, pasta, and more.
6. Yosemite Lodge at the Falls has a full service bar with an impressive wine list and dessert menu.
7. Guestrooms provide scenery and fresh mountain air. Rooms at the Yosemite Lodge at the Falls do not have air conditioning, but the windows open to the crisp mountain air.
8. Programs for young kids are available at the lodge and consist of day camps and hiking excursions.
9. Extreme climbing and downhill skiing is available at the Lodge. Guests will never grow bored while staying at the Yosemite Lodge.
10. Water sports and whitewater rafting trips are available from the Lodge in the warm seasons. Fishing, rafting, and swimming can all be had on the Merced River.
The list could go on as to why we love Yosemite Lodge at the Falls. When convenience meets nature it is hard to beat.